Membership Drive

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Membership is free, how many here are already members or want to join?

Let me know and we may send you a members T-shirt...tomorrow.

Attachments

• shirtsarcastic.jpg
    shirtsarcastic.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 140
WHAT:confused: There was a Rally:confused: I must not have read the newsletter..

The newsletter was supposed to be mailed out by the president of the Procrastination Society, so... it probably never made it to the post office. :rolleyes:

"I bought a book on time management, but I haven't had time to read it..."

I was going to the insecurity club, but now I'm not so sure. - You see, I have this inferiority complex, and it's not even a good one.

The newsletter was supposed to be mailed out by the president of the Procrastination Society, so... it probably never made it to the post office. :rolleyes:
Is that the same guy who said he would attend the apathy rally but never got around to registering?

Attachments

• procrastinationdemotivator.jpg
    procrastinationdemotivator.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 6
I was planning to go to an open air meeting of the National Psychic Society today, but it was cancelled this morning due to bad weather that was unexpected. :greetings10:

Is that the same guy who said he would attend the apathy rally but never got around to registering?

I dunno, Dewey Tlater is the president of the Procrastination Society. :)

Last edited:
The Sarcasm Society...

Like we need any member..especially you.

Like in the immortal words of Groucho Marks (paraphrased)."..why would I want to join any club that would allow me to be a member?"

Seniors Club

We forgot to mail out our newsletter but it makes little difference since we can't remember what we wanted to say anyway.

Why did I come into this room anyway?

I was going to take an assertiveness class, but I'm waiting to see if it would OK........

Attachments

• retirement.jpg
    retirement.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3
  • demotivational-economics.jpg
    demotivational-economics.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My sig on another site:

Is it ignorance or is it apathy? I don't know and I don't care.:cool:

Attachments

• gives a.jpg
    gives a.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
I'll join right after I get back from the apathy rally...
I was going to go to the Procrastinators Rally, but I'll do that tomorrow.
I was going to the insecurity club, but now I'm not so sure. - You see, I have this inferiority complex, and it's not even a good one.
I was planning to go to an open air meeting of the National Psychic Society today, but it was cancelled this morning due to bad weather that was unexpected. :greetings10:
Seniors Club

We forgot to mail out our newsletter but it makes little difference since we can't remember what we wanted to say anyway.

Why did I come into this room anyway?
I was going to take an assertiveness class, but I'm waiting to see if it would OK........

These and all the others are all GREAT activities for retirees. I wonder if I should join one? I'll decide after I nap for a while....
Zzzz.gif

The fifth annual meeting of the Society of Clairvoyants will be held . . . . well, you already know where and when. See you there!

Membership is free, how many here are already members or want to join?

Let me know and we may send you a members T-shirt...tomorrow.
Like I'd wear that shirt to Wal*Mart....:crazy:

I always enjoyed these parody posters more than the serious ones...there are so many good ones.
Every time I see a pencil in a workplace motivational poster, I think of the Batman movie where the Joker says his own motivational line: "Watch me make this pencil disappear!"

As long as we are posting posters Teamwork is my fave:

Attachments

• teamwork.jpg
    teamwork.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom