men vs women difference

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Watch this video of some gal and her reaction. imagine a male's reaction if a man did the same action.

YouTube -

Yes women are ignorant & incapable of supporting themselves; thank you for the reminder.

Not much different than the male "yeahhhh" (flexing of course)

Yes, Moemg - it is cute!

Calmloki - what's yer point? :confused:

I'm looking at a young woman whacking a (bundle of reeds?) about 5" in diameter in two with one stoke of a sword. Not in a chopping downward motion, but cutting up. Then cutting the separated section in two with a second stroke before it has a chance to fall. Freaking badass.. she backs away, maintaining form (I guess) and then breaks into a little giggle and dance. I think a man doing the same action would act like king of the jungle. I think the young woman's reaction is charming after doing something very very impressive. Sorry you all didn't see the same thing.

I saw it. I want to meet her.

But this is not a flaw of men, nor a special virtue of women. It is just a natural outcome of their differing roles in reproduction and evolution.

Nonetheless, I still want to meet her. :) I totally adore those kinds of gestures.

Ha

I saw it as a cultural difference, the martial arts are big on formal demeanor, she probably was chastised for expressing glee at all.
WHY Khans reply-a non sequitur don't get that at all.

I have some saplings I need to remove in my yard, I wonder what she would charge by the hour............:)

I'm looking at a young woman whacking a (bundle of reeds?) about 5" in diameter in two with one stoke of a sword. Not in a chopping downward motion, but cutting up. Then cutting the separated section in two with a second stroke before it has a chance to fall. Freaking badass.. she backs away, maintaining form (I guess) and then breaks into a little giggle and dance. I think a man doing the same action would act like king of the jungle. I think the young woman's reaction is charming after doing something very very impressive. Sorry you all didn't see the same thing.
I saw it and thought her reaction was cute also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom