Michael Lewis

Gazingus

Recycles dryer sheets
I'm finishing "Smartest Guys in the Room", the Enron story, right now. My first was "The Big Short" and then "Too Big to Fail". He admittedly, but necessarily, oversimplifies the complex, but I find his books compelling.

I think it's because he makes me feel smarter than the Masters of the Universe when anybody could see (the way the books develop) that things were going to end very badly due to greed.

The Enron culture was astoundingly narcissistic and irrational. Can't wait to see which straw broke the camel's back in this one.

I'm finishing "Smartest Guys in the Room", the Enron story, right now. My first was "The Big Short" and then "Too Big to Fail". He admittedly, but necessarily, oversimplifies the complex, but I find his books compelling.

I think it's because he makes me feel smarter than the Masters of the Universe when anybody could see (the way the books develop) that things were going to end very badly due to greed.

The Enron culture was astoundingly narcissistic and irrational. Can't wait to see which straw broke the camel's back in this one.

He is one of my favorite financial authors. His earliest book "Liars Poker" based on his on time as trader is probably the most fun read of any of us books, although outdated. Also Moneyball, is terrific even for a non baseball fan like myself.

Back
Top Bottom