Mom is resting peacefully now.....

Dawg52

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
No more struggling to breathe or having to deal with pain. As I posted the other day, she was a good one.

Always tough to lose a parent, but I certainly can't complain. She lived to the ripe old age of 95 and in mostly good health. I was very fortunate.

Oh dawg, I am so sorry for your loss.

What a fine tribute to a wonderful lady. Take a long walk with that good dog when you can, and remember you are still the best son she could have ever hoped to raise.

Peace to you.

Dawg, sorry to hear about your mother. You were lucky to have her so long. May her soul rest in peace.

Sincere condolences. My mom died at 96 less than a year ago, so I can relate. The way I look at it, her struggle is now over, which is a good thing. And you have a lifetime of good memories.

I am sorry for your loss Dawg....you were both so lucky to have each other :)

Sincere condolences Dawg. May she rest in peace.

I am so so sorry, Dawg. She was lucky to have such a devoted son, but it sounds like you were just as lucky to have her.

In our house, one of our moms passed too soon, the other near your mother's age, just as painful in different ways. Take good care of yourself these next few months.

Very sorry for your loss. There are no words, but living 95 years is a gift in itself.

Dawg, I'm sorry to hear about your mom.

Oh Dawg... I am so sorry. I know she was dear to you, as you were to her. As you say, she is resting peacefully.

It is so hard to lose one's mother, even at an advanced age; at least it was for me, too, a few years ago. You have my heartfelt sympathies.

Your right, its always tough to lose a parent, but since she is no longer in pain after having lived a long and healthy life, it can be a blessing.

It is good to live to the late eighties or early nineties without a long illness; still, it is hard to accept the loss of a mother or father. I am going through the same thing with my mother, soon to be 88.

Dawg,
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Thanks for sharing the information.

My condolences on your loss. My Mom died 35 years ago and I still frequently think of her. If we are lucky and had good parents then we have some good times to remember.

Back
Top Bottom