More Funny Photos From Your Past

I don't know who has more lifetime radiation exposure: you high-altitude jet jockeys flirting with cosmic radiation, or us nuclear watchstanders. Does it seem fair that I'm the one who had to wear the dosimeter?!?

Cosmic or nuclear, it hs definitely warped your cranial neurons to some degree..........:LOL:

And Jenny just posted this on her facebook page:

26486_616624168092_3108810_35711046_4537834_n.jpg

This is my favorite picture ! Jenny is a beautiful young woman !

I have a pic of DW and I from our wedding day, but I am having trouble getting it on here..............guess I forgot how.help?

I have a pic of DW and I from our wedding day, but I am having trouble getting it on here..............guess I forgot how.help?

Always glad to help you out!
She's stunning, and you look so excited! :D

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4

Go "Advanced," if not in "Quote/Reply" mode. Click on the "Paperclip" icon on the Menu Bar. Click on "Browse" and (Duh) go to where your file is located and highlight the file name. Click on "Upload." When your file is listed, close the window.

In your post, place your cursor where you want the image (attachment) to appear. Click on the "Paperclip" icon again. Your file will be listed. Simply click on it.

Click on "Submit Reply," stand back and admire your handiwork.

(Interesting. I placed an image in this post to make sure that I covered all the steps. Now, I cannot delete the image -- even though it does not show up in this "Edit" mode.)

Attachments

• Folder.jpg
    Folder.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 103
Here's my first try..........

Wedding Pic 001.jpg

Oops.now you know what FD looks like....15 years ago!! :(

While out today I forgot my hat and that reminded me of another such time, in 1981, but then I had my handkerchief to use instead - like a real Northern Brit.

Attachments

• Berwick - knotted hanky.jpg
    Berwick - knotted hanky.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 2
This is my favorite picture ! Jenny is a beautiful young woman !

My son used to have this face that he made just before he started to cry. We used to say, "Aw oh, here comes the face." But now that he's 27, he doesn't cry anymore. And we see him so rarely since he lives so far away, that we don't know if he still makes the "face".

Z

Back
Top Bottom