Join Early Retirement Today

Most Adorable Forum Avi
Old 10-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
gone traveling

Most Adorable Forum Avi

^ If BestWifeEver looks anything like her Avi, she is certainly very adorable!

Post up your favorites.
eytonxav is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

W2R's beautiful blonde lady.

2Cor521
"At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough, and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact be the first steps of a journey." Violet Baudelaire.
SecondCor521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
Gone but not forgotten

I vote Rewahoo as the member with the most creative avatars . I also miss some of Ha's old x rated avatars and last but not least my favorite will go to CFB and the bunny with the pancake on it's head .I also want to mention Sara from SC . Her avatars always show her doing fun things and a cheer to Nuiloa who just posted her avatar and it's great . I also need to mention Alan's avatar. He looks quite appealing and we all know that I love English accents .Of course if we were to ask about posted videos it would be a tie between Trombone Al's antics and Simple girl's dancing especially the roller derby segment .
Moemg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

I wouldn't exactly call it adorable... but I really like MichaelB's avatar and think it is cool. Or hot? Or both.....

Ah, but since this thread is asking for most adorable, if I had to limit my choices to one then I guess that would be Gumby's avatar.

Happily retired since 2009, at age 61. Best years of my life by far!
W2R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #5
Give me a forum ...

W2R- The lady you have is beautiful. If I had the hair on Micheals I sure wouldn't be hiding it with a hat!
Mulligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #6
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

I agree with SecondCor521.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondCor521 View Post
W2R's beautiful blonde lady.

2Cor521
Very conservative with investments. Not ER'd yet, 48 years old. Please do not take anything I write or imply as legal, financial or medical advice directed to you. Contact your own financial advisor, healthcare provider, or attorney for financial, medical and legal advice.
obgyn65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Aw, thank you, you guys!

I think she is beautiful too. A smaller version of this avatar used to be one of the default avatars here, before the forum switched to the new software.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW_M5 View Post

^ If BestWifeEver looks anything like her Avi, she is certainly very adorable!

Post up your favorites.
Thanks, DFW! I think she's pretty cute.

I like bbbamI's various iterations.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #9
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moemg View Post
I also need to mention Alan's avatar. He looks quite appealing and we all know that I love English accents .
I need to confess that I probably don't have an accent most folks think of as English.

I sound like the guys from Newcastle on this short video.

Old 10-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #10
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestwifeever View Post
Thanks, DFW! I think she's pretty cute.
She is cute.
Quote:
I like bbbamI's various iterations.
Well thanks...but it got to the point where I had to use a little salve.

--------------------------
I like Retire2014's avatar.

Old 10-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #11
Gone but not forgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I need to confess that I probably don't have an accent most folks think of as English.

I love that accent but I am still holding out for Hugh Grant . I'm sure if he knew I was available he'd call or maybe my phone hasn't been working ! Hugh , call me or if you are not interested please give my number to Liam !
Moemg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:29 AM   #12
Administrator

MichaelB's avatar thinks W2R's avatar is hot. He'd love to meet her for a drink or something, but can't get any time off - they're stuck here 24/7. Oh well...

― Rudiger Dornbusch
MichaelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:32 AM   #13
Administrator

Quote:

Alan, some may prefer Hugh Grant but yours is the accent of someone to enjoy a cold beer with and my choice any day of the week.

― Rudiger Dornbusch
MichaelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #14
Moderator Emeritus

I heart Hugh Grant too. And the movie Gosford Park which features many many British etc. accents (one of the plot lines being a character who is found out as a fake because he claims to be from one area but his accent is from another).

In my fantasy England past life, I'm one of the Bennett sisters (the pretty smart one) and I speak in a well-schooled accent to die for. In what probably would have been my real past England l'm the uneducated housemaid to the Bennett family and even Alan wouldn't be able to understand my accent.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #15
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
From my time living in the UK in 2005, I have concluded that there are as many "British" accents as there are Brits.
Brett_Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #16
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsparks2 View Post
From my time living in the UK in 2005, I have concluded that there are as many "British" accents as there are Brits.
This is a fun website that demonstrates your point.

Sounds Familiar?
Old 10-15-2011, 11:17 AM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
MichaelB's avatar thinks W2R's avatar is hot. He'd love to meet her for a drink or something, but can't get any time off - they're stuck here 24/7. Oh well...
Oh well!!

Old 10-15-2011, 12:11 PM   #18
Administrator

My very favorite avatar was one of Martha's....

whip120.jpg
Old 10-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #19
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestwifeever View Post
In my fantasy England past life, I'm one of the Bennett sisters (the pretty smart one) and I speak in a well-schooled accent to die for. In what probably would have been my real past England l'm the uneducated housemaid to the Bennett family and even Alan wouldn't be able to understand my accent.
DW has done lots of family history and has my lot all the way back to the 1600's on both sides of the family - peasants all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsparks2 View Post
Very true. In most areas there is a distinct accent change within a 5 mile radius.

DW had a good friend at High School. The friend was Indian and moved to Manchester from Newcastle. It was only after DW met me that she realized the strange accent from her friend had been 100% "Geordie" with no trace of Indian at all.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #20
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2R View Post
Aw, thank you, you guys!

I think she is beautiful too. A smaller version of this avatar used to be one of the default avatars here, before the forum switched to the new software.
You mean that is not a picture of you (in your younger years)? Darn, I'm disappointed.
pb4uski is offline   Reply With Quote