Join Early Retirement Today

Old 05-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #41
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Well, in my mid-20's, I wasn't exactly unaware of the relationship between dating and sex, myself . The trouble was the crass way he chose to raise the topic - totally not in keeping with the way he'd treated me up to then. Too bad, he was cute, but then, so was I -- his loss....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbabe View Post
Amythest, there is an unwritten rule, mostly written by men, that sex is expected after three dates. .

Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #42
Recycles dryer sheets

"Are you circumcised?"

This, on the second date.

Peter

Old 05-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #43
Dryer sheet aficionado

Had a date tell me I had a pleasant face.

My sister later translated that as the nice way to say "plain".

Course, my DH thinks I'm beautiful.

Different strokes for different folks.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:42 PM   #44
Administrator

On the first date....

I have been considering a trans-gender reassignment but thought I'd try one more time before getting serious about it.

I still don't know if he was serious or if the statement was designed to entice me do my best to change his mind. There was no second date.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #45
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Well, ladies, here is a perspective from the flip side. As a guy, if I don't pursue or at least hint at the possibility of something more, I get asked if I'm gay. No, but thank you for the compliment I suppose? I was dancing with this 25-year-old nurse a couple of weekends ago, and after she said exactly those words, I figure I stand a pretty good chance of at least a make out session, so I invited her out for drinks. (Yes, by that time, all the bars were already past last call, so hint, hint, let's get back to your place for some drinks.) She said she was tired.

A more recent story was from last night. After a couple of women hip and boob grinded me for 10 minutes each, I asked them for their numbers. One said maybe, and the other disappeared after I was grabbed for another dance. Maybe I should have charged them for the hip grinds? At least I would have made my cover charge back.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #46

I've known guys so eager to find Ms. Right that--before we even get to go out--they start asking if you're interested in getting married. Now how is that for a switch? And they say it's just us gals who do that.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #47
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunsGettingFirm View Post
A more recent story was from last night. After a couple of women hip and boob grinded me for 10 minutes each, I asked them for their numbers. One said maybe, and the other disappeared after I was grabbed for another dance. Maybe I should have charged them for the hip grinds? At least I would have made my cover charge back.
A few years ago another woman said to thë woman I was hanging out with, "hey if you can finish here no need to take him home."

Who said women aren't direct?

Ha
Old 05-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #48

I once dated a gorgeous blond protestant girl at my former company.

After going out for awhile, she said she would like to go to a protestant church with me, "but not to any of those churches that talk about Jesus, God, or any of that kind of stuff."

Kramer
Old 05-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #49
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
I once dated a gorgeous blond protestant girl at my former company.

After going out for awhile, she said she would like to go to a protestant church with me, "but not to any of those churches that talk about Jesus, God, or any of that kind of stuff."

Kramer
ah - think that's the Utilitarian Church.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #50
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmloki View Post
Is that the bunch that run around burning question marks on people's lawns?

When I hit 70, it hit back

Retired in 2005 at age 58, no pension
REWahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:00 PM   #51
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
On the first date....

I have been considering a trans-gender reassignment but thought I'd try one more time before getting serious about it.

I still don't know if he was serious or if the statement was designed to entice me do my best to change his mind. There was no second date.

Oh.....IMO your story is clearly the winner on this thread.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:23 AM   #52

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmloki

Nah, it's the group that meets up at Home Depot on Sunday morning wearing their best tool aprons!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:07 AM   #53
gone traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWahoo View Post

Nah, it's the group that worships the local gas, water and power companies.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #54
Give me a forum ...

After I had dated one woman for about 6 months, I was rather taken aback when she answered her cell phone while we were in bed, about to make love. It was her adult daughter calling. I'm not sure if this said more about her or me.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #55
Give me a forum ...

I only have one that stands out....

After one of my friends introduced me to her roommate... late in the semester.. we went on a couple of dates... nothing major, but she was nice... so I asked if I could get in touch during the summer break... she wrote down her name and number... I noticed that her last name was different... I asked.... I thought your last name was "Smith"...

Her response "That is my married name"....
Old 05-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #56

An online date:
We hadnīt posted pics , so we were trying to get a mental image of each other. When we got to our height, I asked if she was tall (I am short). She said that she was shortish. Didnīt know how much she measured..." but, to give you an idea, my nip***s touch the knob of a normal door"
Didnīt get to know if she was telling the truth
Old 05-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #57

By the way.... Where i live no normal man expects from a normal woman to get laid at the third date. We are just Latin lovers
Old 05-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #58
Give me a forum ...

One night, after I finished my shift at the bar I worked at (yuppy bar), one of the cute divorced women asked me if I would help her unload some boxes at the business she owned. We went to her office, and there was not a box in sight. Suddenly, she pushes me up against the door with a passionate kiss that took my breath away.

She pulled back after awhile, and I asked what the kiss was for. Her answer? "I wanted to see if you kiss as good as you look"........... I was 23 an she was 34, but she took my appreciation of older women to a whole new level..........

This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)
FinanceDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:36 PM   #59
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicente solano View Post
By the way.... Where i live no normal man expects from a normal woman to get laid at the third date. We are just Latin lovers
Latin lovers....mmm...that term sounds so spicy!
Old 05-24-2010, 03:11 PM   #60
Give me a forum ...

College. After a keg party. This chick drove me back to my dorm. As I got out of the car and started to walk away, she yelled out "What, you aren't going to give me a good-night kiss?".

We got married and lived happily ever after.