Most Unbelievable thing a date has ever said to you.........

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Anyone remember dating? I have a bunch of them, I guess I was scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of the women I dated:

1)One time, I took a girl I was dating to a sports bar. We ordered food, and the waitress asked if we wanted any condiments. My date said: "I didn't know you guys sold birth control stuff here!? :blush:

2)I asked a girl out in my anthropology class in college. On our first date, she says: "I know all you want from me is sex, should we just GET IT OVER WITH"?? :nonono:

I'll think of a few more and try to post them..............I think this thread could be fun........:)

It wasn't said to me, but when I was about 20 I went on a date encouraged by a mutual friend who told me she wanted to go out with me. Once I finally mustered to courage to ask her out, we did the dinner and a movie thing.

I asked the mutual friend what she thought about the date and she said, "He's really nice, but he drives too slow."

Didn't know that was a deal breaker.

It wasn't said to me, but when I was about 20 I went on a date encouraged by a mutual friend who told me she wanted to go out with me. Once I finally mustered to courage to ask her out, we did the dinner and a movie thing.

I asked the mutual friend what she thought about the date and she said, "He's really nice, but he drives too slow."

Didn't know that was a deal breaker.

That was weird..........:confused:

Maybe it was really: "He MOVES too slow"...........:)

That's not weird . I went on a date years ago with a guy who lived in NYC so he did not drive a lot and rented a car for our date . That was the scariest ride I ever had . I was ready to ask him to pull over so I could drive .

2)I asked a girl out in my anthropology class in college. On our first date, she says: "I know all you want from me is sex, should we just GET IT OVER WITH"?? :nonono:

Well, did you?

That's not weird . I went on a date years ago with a guy who lived in NYC so he did not drive a lot and rented a car for our date . That was the scariest ride I ever had . I was ready to ask him to pull over so I could drive .
I still think it's weird in my case. Driving like a maniac and making your passengers fear for their lives is a little different than someone merely not speeding.

Forget the candles and wine, get at it! I like a romantic woman too.:)

Ha

I went on only one formal date in my entire life. I sealed the deal before the date was over. Courtship is not my forte.

Well, this is Texas after all. Once I had a date with a "cowboy." He came to pick me up in his step-side pickup and without going into detail I will say that he was "less than polished." As we drove off into the sunset, I sat hugging the passenger door. He slapped the seat between us and said romantically, "C'mon over here lil' gal."

Swoon.

That was also our last date. The End.

I don't really remember an 'unbelievable' thing a date has said to me...however I do remember the kissing. One or two of those guys...not so good. :p

Ok..I did think of one thing that was said, but it was a couple of years after dating a particular guy.

Back in the 'daze', I lived in a rural area so there was not much for people to do on dates. Mostly riding around, grab a burger, maybe see a movie and then go 'parkin'.

I dated this guy for a few months then the relationship fizzled out. A couple of years later I saw him again and congratulated him on his marriage and the fact that he would soon be a daddy.

He sighed, then said "Yeah, she's short, so she was easier to go parkin' with."

:blink:

Darn my 5' 7" frame anyhow....:rolleyes:

I asked a very tall girl out once. She was 6'2", and liked to wear heels, making her 6'5". We went out to dinner, and in the middle of it, she says: "I'm having a nice time, its not often a guy will go out with an AMAZON WOMAN"!!! :)

Not an unbelievable thing, when but I was on my first date with DW, she said "Wow, you don't seem like an engineer"!

Being told, "I've taken you out for 3 dates and paid for everything. When are you going to hold up your end of the deal?" Needless to say, I told him if I'd realized the dates were just "trade" for sex, I'd have advised him to find himself a hooker.

The ironic thing is, I was really starting to fall for him, and he ruined everything with that insulting remark. I am not a "deal" one "closes."

Amethyst

The ironic thing is, I was really starting to fall for him, and he ruined everything with that insulting remark. I am not a "deal" one "closes."
Better you found out earlier than later, no?

Most Unbelievable thing a date has ever said to you.........

yes.

First date with someone, from an internet dating website:

"I know I said I was single, but actually you might say we are separated. I haven't been home with my wife and kids for a week, so I'm really single. My wife doesn't understand me." :rolleyes:

Yeah, right? bye bye.... I think that date lasted about 30 seconds.

I have one! I met a guy on the bus when I was 18 and we talked for about 40 minutes. At the end of the ride, I gave him my number. Then he called that night.

Me: "So do you want to go to a dinner or movie?"
Him: "Um. I'm on parole and can't leave the house after 5. Really, it was no big deal. They just found me with a gun without a permit."

Never saw him again. :whistle:

Another dating story: Recently I tried to set up 2 friends. I told the guy first. He thought it was too much pressure to go on a blind date, and we should all just go to happy hour. I thought it was a good idea. I just invited my girlfriend without telling her it was meant to be a date.

It turned out he was not attracted to her at all. Good thing I didn't tell her! Later that week, I saw her and we were chatting. I asked her what she thought of him. She said, "Is he that gay guy that you always talk about? Yeah, I can tell right away that he was gay."

I guess that was pretty much the definition of an unsuccessful set up!

Sounds like a very LBYM concept :LOL: If Love = Sex, as it does in popular songs, and if one is cynical enough to consider sex a commodity, instead of a gift.

In that context, I have heard 2 commodity-oriented sayings:

Man: Why buy the cow, just to get some milk?
Woman: Why buy the pig, just to get some sausage?

None of which has anything to do with physical and emotional feelings and intellectual respect for one another, that grow over time and end up taking over your whole life.

Have you ever heard of free love?

Sounds like a very LBYM concept :LOL: If Love = Sex, as it does in popular songs, and if one is cynical enough to consider sex a commodity, instead of a gift.

In that context, I have heard 2 commodity-oriented sayings:

Man: Why buy the cow, just to get some milk?
Woman: Why buy the pig, just to get some sausage?

None of which has anything to do with physical and emotional feelings and intellectual respect for one another, that grow over time and end up taking over your whole life.
Well, the rest of the story - I was about 16 years old, and this really cool guy took me on a date. We were riding in the mountains, and he said: "Have you ever heard of free love?" I said, "What's that?"
He took me home:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom