moving back to Alabama

simple girl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
Well, it's not Florida (http://www.early-retirement.org/for...a-ft-lauderdale-or-jacksonville-fl-45413.html). That just didn't pan out, unfortunately. We really wanted to go to Florida!!

However, we are excited to be moving back to Alabama - Birmingham, to be specific. We lived there only about 6 months a few years ago, so there is still much to explore. We are looking forward to the change. I think DH and I are like nomads...we just really feel the need to move every 2 or 3 yrs. I gave my notice at work today. Wow - it's real!

Won't be moving until January but time to start figuring out all of the details now - where to live, where I will work, etc, etc. Let the planning begin! :D

I have never been to Bama. Good luck with your move. Hopefully someday Ill get to visit it :)

I have a very dear friend at work who plans on moving back home to Alabama next year sometime after she sells her house(she is putting it on the market when she retires in February). I just went with her recently when she purchased a new dishwasher, trying to get the place fixed up before selling. She is really psyched about her move, too, and I will miss her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom