• I've heard of it but haven't seen any of it

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I've seen a few episodes, but not all of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen all six episodes

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Since my next book will be related to Murder Mountain, the Netflix documentary, I'd like to get a feeling for how many people have heard of it.

I thought this thread was going to be about the 18 deaths on Mount Everest due to the traffic up there.

Sorry....we watch Netflix all the time but have not seen Murder Mountain. Will look it up though.

I spent a good part of my engineering career up on the North Coast of CA around Garberville and parts north repairing storm damaged county roads and state highways.

Had to be really careful “Behind the Redwood Curtain” when we were tromping around in the woods doing land surveying geotechnical work or simply looking for some flat ground where we could dispose of landslide debris.

I watched and enjoyed the Netflix series”Murder Mountain”. We never had any repair work on the road up to Alder Point but have spent months in Motel in Garberville and saw lots of interesting characters (trimigrants) wandering through town!

Yes. DGF (RIP) lived near Alder Point and her kids went to high school there. Kids stopped me from driving up to see it as they said it is no longer safe.
The people of Garberville were very nice.

Never heard of the show, don't do TV watching at all. But I was born in a neighborhood (delivered with midwife assisting at home) the name of which roughly translates to english as: Dead men's castle hill. Not exacly an upscale neighborhood.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom