Music that energizes you

Mr Blue Sky - ELO

Sun is shinin' in the sky,
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin'
Everybody's in a play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day.

Runnin' down the avenue,(Pant, Pant, Pant)
See how the sun shines brightly
In the city on the streets
Where once was pity,
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today.

[Chorus:]
Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why,
You had to hide away
For so long where did we go wrong.

Hey there Mr. Blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do,
Everybody smiles at you.

Hey you with the pretty face,
Welcome to the human race
A celebration Mr. Blue Sky's
Up there waitin' and today
Is the day we've waited for

[Chorus]

Mr. Blue you did it right,
But soon comes Mr. Night,
Creepin' over, now his
Hand is on your shoulder,
Never mind I'll remember you this way.

[Chorus]

Submit Corrections ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA (ELO) Lyrics A-Z Lyrics
Send "Mr. Blue Sky" Ringtone to your Cell
Powered by
Share on www.amazon.comMP3 Share on emailEmail Share on printPrint
Enter artist/album/song to search lyrics for:

Advertise Here Privacy Policy DMCA Policy Contact Us
ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA (ELO) lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
"Mr. Blue Sky" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Copyright © 2000-2013 AZLyrics.com

Can't decide between :

Amphetamine by Everclear
Cocaine by Eric Clapton
Wacky Dust by Ella Fitzgerald
:LOL:

What music gets you pumped and ready to take on that dreary cleaning (or your personal I really don't want to do that) task?

Seriously, I *DARE* anybody to listen to this whole medley with the volume turned up, and without getting up and moving. This is what I have been listening to at the gym lately, and man oh man, it really fills me with so much energy. I just had to share!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sorry, the sight of an accordion always makes me think of Gary Larson:

cartoon_harp_n_accordion.jpg

Sorry, the sight of an accordion always makes me think of Gary Larson:

Huge culture gap for some members, I know. You're not going to hear much zydeco without one, or at least a concertina.
Usually fast tempo and dominated by the button or piano accordian and a form of a washboard known as a "rub-board," "scrub-board," "wash-board," or frottoir, zydeco music was originally created at house dances, where families and friends gathered for socializing.
(emphasis mine)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zydeco

Last edited:
Seriously, I *DARE* anybody to listen to this whole medley with the volume turned up, and without getting up and moving. ...

OK, I had my doubts, but.... ZYDECO! Yep, that just has to get you moving! Cool.

Sorry, the sight of an accordion always makes me think of Gary Larson: ...

A listen to Clifton Chenier (the King of Zydeco!), and Mr Larson will need to change his tune.

More here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=clifton+chenier

-ERD50

I think accordion gets a bad rap because of excessive association with polka. But it crops up in lots of styles and adds a nice flavor. It's just one of those "weirdo" instruments. Like pedal steel guitar.

I like accordion,es pecially in an energizing tune accompanied by a great singer. THough the energizing is more along the lines of Amore. I grew up listening to his music, had no visuals then, TV did not exist in my childhood in Hungary.

Last edited:
OK, I had my doubts, but.... ZYDECO! Yep, that just has to get you moving! Cool.

+100000000 !!!

I can tell that you and I are on the exact same wavelength when it comes to zydeco. :D

I listened to it at the gym today and several of the gym "regulars" commented on how peppy I seemed. It really gets me moving!

:dance:

W2R

I have been a big listener of BeauSoleil and Doucet for years more cajun than zydeco but close.

Last edited:
W2R

I have been a big listener of BeauSoleil and Doucet for years more cajun than zydeco but close.

Great music! Now this is the kind of stuff my Cajun friends down south of Lafayette used to play at fais do do's.

Back
Top Bottom