Must Have Junk Food

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 3
Fried veggies are still veggies just embellished .

Cool! Potato chips are off the junk food list then! ;)

Hum I love Lay's Mesquite BBQ kettle cooked chips... My favorites...

Pizza
hot dogs
chocolate(snickers or butterfingers)
ice cream
donuts
cake,cookies(oreos)
Is beer a junk food?
potato chips
hot wings

Pizza
hot dogs
chocolate(snickers or butterfingers)
ice cream
donuts
cake,cookies(oreos)
Is beer a junk food?
potato chips
hot wings

Beer is definitely not junk food . It is needed nourishment especially on hot days or during football season . Hot wings are also not junk food . Is roasted chicken junk food ? No , well hot wings are just chicken parts cooked differently and they usually come with celery sticks which are healthy .

Cinnabons

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Apple fritters

:smitten:

hersheys kisses or choc. bar....end of story!

hersheys kisses or choc. bar....end of story!

No... not quite. We still haven't discussed those fun little fried cherry pies from McDonalds. Haven't seen them in a while, but they were really excellent with coffee late at night :)

Chex Mix. Either commercially available or homemade. I could eat bags and bags and bags of it. It's actually part of the reason I donate blood regularly -- they have the snack-sized bags of it in the snack basket for after you've donated, and I only let myself have it then.

I also have a shameful fondness for white bread sandwiches with Miracle whip, Oscar Meyer bologna and Kraft Singles. Can't call it anything other than junk food, haven't had one in over ten years but crave them often.

Deep-fried wasabi peas and a pilsner, also a good match.

Now I'm hungry. Thanks for doing this on weigh-in Wednesdays, folks.

Cinnabons

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Apple fritters

:smitten:

Apple fritters don't count . After all apples are fruit and healthy or why else would they say "An apple a day keeps the doctor away " but cinnabons and chocolate chip cookies are definitely junk food . Good tasty junk food but still junk food ! Unless you eat a Cinnabon at the airport then it is necessary stress food .

Moemg, I'm going to hunt you down if I put on weight before my next weight in next Wednesday. Everyone keep an eye out cause I may be a comm'un.

Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Edy's 1/2 Fat Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Cape Cod Potato Chips
I could go on forever..... but these are my top four I think.

It is if you are diabetic. Of course, so is everything else, pretty much. :(

Are Peanut M&Ms considered healthy? A pound or so of them is all I need to satisfy that after dinner hunger pang. After Halloween I can usually get them on sale and stock on on a year's supply (365 bags)!

It is if you are diabetic. Of course, so is everything else, pretty much. :(

Sorry to hear that. The one thing I have to watch is my cholesterol. High cholesterol runs in the family, so I have to limit my saturated fat intake. So I can't have too much of the "good stuff". But perhaps "the good stuff" is just the stuff you can't have!;)

Are Peanut M&Ms considered healthy? A pound or so of them is all I need to satisfy that after dinner hunger pang. After Halloween I can usually get them on sale and stock on on a year's supply (365 bags)!

The peanuts are healthy . The coating is not . So scrape off the coating and send it to me and just eat the peanuts !

Moemg, I'm going to hunt you down if I put on weight before my next weight in next Wednesday. Everyone keep an eye out cause I may be a comm'un.

On your way down to Florida to hunt me out could you pick up a large pepperoni pizza in New Jersey ?

The red and white peppermint hard candy. I go through bags of it. I also limit myself on buying Hot Tamales and Sun Chips French Onion. I like ice cream too. Candy is definitely my downfall though.

Junk food puts junk in my trunk....:p

oooooohhhhh, but I thought of another one. Anytime I'm on the road traveling a long distance, I HAVE to have a Zero candy bar.

My apology to our forum member Zero if this post offends... :blush:

Junk food puts junk in my trunk....:p

oooooohhhhh, but I thought of another one. Anytime I'm on the road traveling a long distance, I HAVE to have a Zero candy bar.

When I was a little boy going to the lake on summer afternoons, when I came out from swimming half starved and blue a Zero Bar was what I craved.

My only current junk food is pork rinds, and since going low carb I have re-classified that as health food. The supermarkets evidently do not agree. Not going to find any pork rinds at Trader Joe or Wholefoods or Pacific Consumers Co-op. However plenty of them at latin markets under chicharrones, or at Safeway in not so great neighborhoods.

I like to stuff them with a mixture of raw garlic, feta cheese, finely chopped jalapeños and a little olive oil.

How about pickled pigs' feet. Is that junk food or a great low carb snack?

Ha

Beer is definitely not junk food . It is needed nourishment especially on hot days or during football season . Hot wings are also not junk food . Is roasted chicken junk food ? No , well hot wings are just chicken parts cooked differently and they usually come with celery sticks which are healthy .

Excellent! The government should put you in charge of reconstructing the food pyramid.

How about this ?

Looks good to me.

Beer is definitely not junk food . .

Med's, med's med's..........how many times do I have to tell you guys?;)

When I was a little boy going to the lake on summer afternoons, when I came out from swimming half starved and blue a Zero Bar was what I craved.

Ha

Oh yes.....the good old zero bar. I haven't had one in years. Got to see if I can find one.:)

.............I HAVE to have a Zero candy bar.

Just the thought of a lusty wench purring, "come here my delicious candy bar..." makes me........... Oops, junk food was the topic, Cheetos, till my fingers, hand and all the way up to my elbow are coated in orange, then lick it off.

Back
Top Bottom