My benefits are killing me

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
I get over to a local military base close to my home almost daily to use the fitness center and occasionally visit the health clinic and dining facility.

I occasionally drop by the dining facility (mess hall) and grab a quick bite. My recent experiences:

Wednesday lunch: 6 oz steak, 3 fried shrimp, rice, okra, salad bar, pie, roll/butter, ice tea ($3.65)

Friday breakfast : scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, fruit, juice, milk, coffee, coffee cake ($2.00)

If I keep this up, I may need to extend my normal 60-90 minute work out to 2 two hours just to break even.:eek:

Friday breakfast : scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, fruit, juice, milk, coffee, coffee cake ($2.00)
If I keep this up, I may need to extend my normal 60-90 minute work out to 2 two hours just to break even.:eek:
We have a local spoof on a fast-food commercial where the cashier takes an order like that and says "OK, that'll be four hours on the treadmill, two aerobics classes, and an hour on the free weights!"

The customer immediately decides to go for a bottled water, no bacon, no grits, and no coffee cake, and gets away with just a couple hours on the treadmill...

Now the good question is "What do you get to eat in exchange for 16,500 posts on the e-r.org forum?"

Attachments

• spam.JPG
    spam.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom