My Hero is .........

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Wally, from the Dilbert comic strip.

His career goal is wonderful "To work myself into a position where I have no effect on anything."

:D Offered in a spirit of humor, of course! :D

:rolleyes:

Love Dilbert. After reading it I always had the feeling that Scott Adams must be lurking in a nearby cubicle.

Mr. Magoo. Learned a good bit of English from the cartons. Among other things.

Dilbert's life was my life, back before I ERed. That's a lot of the reason I wanted to ER. It isn't so funny when you're living it.

Dilbert came out when I was working for "the phone company", which is, of course, where Scott Adams had worked. I witnessed first hand where he got most of his material...

:)

I used to work with a guy named Wally and a gal named Alice. The strip was too perfect. To make it worse, there was another guy (an engineer, believe it or not) who looked just like Dilbert.

To be honest, Wally was more or less useless, Alice was OK but no superstar and the guy who looked like Dilbert was the biggest @ss-kisser and waste of O2 I've ever met.

Life imitates art.

Dilbert is right up there on my list of comic book heros. However, for me it is Garfield his wonderful mix of laziness, sarcasm, and scheming always appealed to me.

Calvin:

Attachments

• Calvin.jpg
    Calvin.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 29
I used to love Calvin and Hobbes and was really sad when it ended.

I really liked the Far Side and was really disappointed when it ended.

I think Dilbert is the best out there now. As a COBOL Programmer/Systems Analyst I was working on the Y2K remediation of a legacy system I supported when this appeared in the paper, classic! I love the sneakers!

12563.strip.gif

Back
Top Bottom