Join Early Retirement Today

My Ipod suddenly talks very, very fast
Old 04-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

My Ipod suddenly talks very, very fast

I was messing around with the Ipod controls prior to rowing this evening and apparently something I did speeded up playback speed. I was trying to fastforward to the point where I had signed off last time. Usually it marks my place but for some reason this time it did not. The speedup seems to be limited to podcasts, but not just some, all of them. Music is normal tempo.

What in the world is going on, and what can I do about it? It sounds like a bunch of New Yorkers on meth.

As you can see, I am not a power user, though I am dependent on this little thing.

Ha
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #2

I no longer have my iPod (gave to sister when I got an iPhone) but I think this may be what happened:

Quick Tip: Speed-listen to Podcasts on Your iPhone/iPod — Online Collaboration

Hope this helps point you in the right direction.
MBAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBAustin View Post
I no longer have my iPod (gave to sister when I got an iPhone) but I think this may be what happened:

Quick Tip: Speed-listen to Podcasts on Your iPhone/iPod — Online Collaboration

Hope this helps point you in the right direction.
Oh wow. thank you ! This is the problem. And getting it cancelled I also saw that 1/2x is available, which I will try for my language lessons.

Ha