My Little Margie - dead!

At this rate, maybe Social Security won't go insolvent!

Oh my, when I was a little girl I thought Gale Storm was the most glamorous woman ever!

I am amazed that she was only 87 since she seemed very mature. But then, when you're 7 or 8 everyone over 30 seems very mature.

Oh my, when I was a little girl I thought Gale Storm was the most glamorous woman ever!

I am amazed that she was only 87 since she seemed very mature. But then, when you're 7 or 8 everyone over 30 seems very mature.

I recall her from B&W TV. I also thought she was older ( and already dead).

Loved her in the fat suit.

I don't remember that episode. Mostly all I remember is that she wore LIPSTICK (woo-hoo!!! So mature).

Also she had enough of nature's gifts to fill out a BRA all by herself most likely, which intrigued me at that very young age. Such maturity and glamour!! :2funny:

I'll miss "My Little Margie." However, I've recently seen some of episodes of those old shows. Not so good. What still is really good, her song, "Dark Moon."

"My Little Margie" was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid.

Burch

I honestly had not heard of her, and a quick Google and Wikipedia research trip did not shed any light. I somehow missed all the reruns I guess.......*shrug*

dixonge, try "Gale Storm" in google again. there she be, right beneath gale sayers. (hmmn, that doesn't sound so good).

I honestly had not heard of her, and a quick Google and Wikipedia research trip did not shed any light. I somehow missed all the reruns I guess.......*shrug*

That makes two of us.

I don't remember that episode. Mostly all I remember is that she wore LIPSTICK (woo-hoo!!! So mature).

She was sort of the Mary Tyler Moore of the early '50s.

This was posted by Snafu on BroadwayWorld.com message board yesterday:
There was one Little Margie on one of those days that scared the crap out of me. She had a fat suit that she had filled with Helium (for some reason and was in danger of floating off the balcony of their apartment. Didn't matter that the wires suspending her were quite visible.

I remember it as a scheme to get out a jam, maybe to make herself look less attractive. Something about a park bench and her floating away in that suit with her friend trying to pull her back. I’d like to see that episode again.

Back
Top Bottom