My Trip Blog is Open for Business

Stop at every greasy spoon you can find and give us a review like the guy does on 'Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives'. You need the extra fat anyway with all the biking you will be doing.:)

Stop at biker bars, order a beer wearing your Spandex biker shorts...."and give us a review like the guy does on 'Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives'." :)

Enjoying your blog thus far Al.

The napinator is indeed a creative device...my engineer husband loves it!

Looks pretty cold to be camping out. Last time I did in the mountains, I couldn't wait for the sun to come up. And it was during July. :blink:

Awesome blog and full of T-Al humor, of course!

Enjoy the trip!

Congrats to your daughter and her upcoming graduation, too.

Great blog Al. DW and I have talked about taking a cross country trip with our bikes so I will be watching your rides with interest. Keep your eyes open for nice B&Bs near where you camp - DW and I are not so rustic as you and Lena :)

Such fun to read. And congratulations to Jenny, the reason for your trip!

Stop at biker bars, order a beer wearing your Spandex biker shorts...."and give us a review like the guy does on 'Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives'." :)

This is very good advise from Wahoo.
Also mention things while in said bar like:
Marines are a bunch of sissies !!! This will go great distances for an exciting trip you'll never forget.:ROFLMAO:
Steve

Sounds like a great trip. Must be the summer for bike rides. I'll be doing a loop ride around the perimeter of the US in 7 days.

brian

Sounds like a great trip. Must be the summer for bike rides. I'll be doing a loop ride around the perimeter of the US in 7 days.

brian
7 days around the perimeter of the USA on a bike,thats hard core even in a car;)

Love the blog Al

I love the blog but I'm with Don on the B&B route especially if they serve wine and cheese in the afternoon.

Followed up by "Who in their right mind would ever desecrate their body by getting a tattoo?" said in a nice uppity nasal voice. :LOL:
Then RLH x 2!
Great blog BTW. You 2 are quite the traveling gypsies. :cool:

Wow, this trip is amazing. We're in Zion now and we went on an incredible ride today. Am uploading to blog now...

Previews: Freeway closed in Tehachapi. 715% profit at Las Vegas. Zion biking videos. I have a crash on my bike.

Here's a photo from today's ride. It's a little too much like work to write the blog and find wifi to upload it.

img_813214_0_7c55c7277a4b05367af2104fa5f54bbb.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous Al. I went to Zion in 1966 with six guys in an old Oldsmobile. Never thought about biking there. Now I want to go back.

I noticed that we are getting a sneak preview here - no Zion photos on the blog yet. The ER folks count!

Thanks Al and Lena! I'm enjoying your blog and pics, I love that you show us every meal. What a nice adventure!

Keep it coming.

I'm really impressed at how healthy you guys seem to eat consistently (tough to do while vacationing!).

Great Blog Al - I particularly love the photo where you are driving thru the rock canyon where it appears you are going to drive right into the rock. We drove thru there at Christmas...beautiful area, and beautiful photos all around. I'll bet you and Lena are having a great time!

R

Back
Top Bottom