Names

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Since I may have been the progenitor of this name silliness, perhaps I should beg for it to stop?

These really long names and regular changing of them does make things rather confusing. At least when we had post counts, for some of us long timers the name change didnt really take much to figure out.

Now with a weekly name change, picture changes and so forth, its hard to tell who the hell is who. Maybe thats a good thing. But many of us know each other, the standard brand of humor, the relative positions on a variety of topics, conflict, friendliness, etc. Having to re-ascertain that every other day is a pain in the butt.

I've returned to a simple "cute fuzzy bunny", where I will remain forever. Anyone else wanna return to their most recent well known (and frickin brief!) name?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I've returned to a simple "cute fuzzy bunny", where I will remain forever.  Anyone else wanna return to their most recent well known (and frickin brief!) name?
What about "TH"?

Phew, well, OK, I think I'll go back to "Nords"...

How about if I change my name and avatar to "God Warrior" for good? Or Kathy Bates with a pic of her rear end?

I thought about that, but the last six months of replies refer to me as "CFB" or some "bunny" variant. Might be confusing for someone to read and try to figure out who the hell this "cfb" person is.

Only old fogeys still call me by the name that nobody knows...

VP of Cube Strategy said:
How about if I change my name and avatar to "God Warrior" for good?  Or Kathy Bates with a pic of her rear end?
Only if either of them can shake it like Master Blaster's iPod avatar.

Having them both shake it together in the same avatar is just a fantasy...

With that mental image spewing nasal liquid out of most posters, I'm off for another cuppa caffeine!

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Isnt that where some of this funny business comes from? :mad:  ;) :LOL:

Oh I see, placing the blame for this whole naming fiasco on me, hug? ;) Lemme see, I seem to recall boob woman...

Since we're going back to our innocent days of yore, I've changed my avatar back to a rat <yawn>

okay...guess I have to give up my title (sigh) but I like my butterfly and I'm keepin it!!

LOL you wish, sorry it's just an innocent pot of flowers.

Hey

I'm still here. Does that mean I can post agruments with myself?

heh heh heh heh heh - unclemick or unclemick2:confused:

Back
Top Bottom