Natalie Wood Drowning Case Re-Opened

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Last edited:
Hmmm......that is interesting. I wonder why the captain didn't come forward with this information 30 years ago?

Hmmm......that is interesting. I wonder why the captain didn't come forward with this information 30 years ago?
Me too. It may amount to nothing. Or he may have been intimidated or bought off. Seems like killing a woman in Los Angeles is not necessarily a high risk proposition, if you are wealthy and powerful enough.

Ha

I read somewhere that some people suspect Robert Wagner of murder in this case. If so, Wagner is in his 80's by now. Maybe the captain was protecting him until he appeared to be dying. Or maybe I have a GREAT imagination.... :2funny:

Carol911 said:
I have 50% of my retirement in cash,the rest in Index funds. I'm thinking 10% cash, 20% in Short Term Bond Index Fund, 10% in Intermediate Bond Index, 10% in Vanguard Long Term Treasury (VUSTX). I have been sitting on cash way to long. Some thoughts please.

Avoid going out on a boat with Robert Wagner.

Mod note: Carol911 post was moved to here:
http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f28/advice-please-58834.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 50% of my retirement in cash,the rest in Index funds. I'm thinking 10% cash, 20% in Short Term Bond Index Fund, 10% in Intermediate Bond Index, 10% in Vanguard Long Term Treasury (VUSTX). I have been sitting on cash way to long. Some thoughts please.
Needs more cowbell.

You might want to repost this to the "Fire and Money " forum, or we can just move this post over there if you prefer.

Last edited:
Curious to learn how or if they proceed with this new information. Robert Wagner was investigated as a suspect 30 years ago. Stranger things have happened.

My parents own a sailboat and regularly sail over to Catalina. There are many drownings that have occured over the years. This one just gets more press because of it being a celebrity. It's the ocean, you really have to be carefull. All it takes a simple slip or fall in which you hit your head and it can be all over.

My parents own a sailboat and regularly sail over to Catalina. There are many drownings that have occured over the years. This one just gets more press because of it being a celebrity. It's the ocean, you really have to be carefull. All it takes a simple slip or fall in which you hit your head and it can be all over.
You know of course that this was while the boat was berthed in the marina?

You know of course that this was while the boat was berthed in the marina?

I've been drunk on a boat in dock, and it certainly felt like it was sailing on the ocean :)

While at a coffee shop this morning Robert Wagner appeared on the TV in a commercial and DW said to me, "Would you buy insurance from an accused wife killer?".

While at a coffee shop this morning Robert Wagner appeared on the TV in a commercial and DW said to me, "Would you buy insurance from an accused wife killer?".

I would not buy anything from ANY highly paid celebrity who is hawking the stuff.

Chuckanut said:
I would not buy anything from ANY highly paid celebrity who is hawking the stuff.

The captain may not be a highly paid celebrity, but he has a 2009 book about the incident he may be " hawking", also. Geraldo, for what its worth, said the captain is a well known drunk. Maybe his new found conscious is of questionable purposes, also. My guess, this investigation will end the way the first one did 30 years ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom