My end of year projections indicate that I will fall $500 short of my 2004 goal for net invested assets (which excludes personal property). This is an arbitrary number, but it would be nice if I could find some way to meet the target.
- I'm salaried, so no OT help there
- All out of extra electronics to ebay/pawn
- Working PT at UPS/Fedex for the holiday would probably interfere with my regular job, and at $9/hr it wouldn't be enough anyway
- Can't reduce expenses any more than I already have
- Don't want to hit the parents up
Is there anything I'm missing? Are there still places where you can sell blood?