Need a New Printer

You can often find the Brother 2320D for $50 on sale. Those things last forever. We have several. No wi-fi, but for basic black and white printing, nothing beats the price or durability.

These are on sale at Best Buy for $49.99 this week.

Reactions: W2R
I'm also tired of having to go through the head cleaning on my inkjet all-in-1. So looking to buy a laser soon. But I want a small one to carry in the motorhome when we travel. We often find a need to print out something whether it's directions or hiking maps. Looking at either the Samsung SL-M2020W or HP LaserJet Pro M15w. The Samsung may be at its end of life while the HP is a newer model. Probably go with the HP. We'll keep the Epson for printing color and scanning/copying.
Has anyone tried the different apps for scanning using your smartphone?

Funny - our workhorse Brother laser took a dive a couple days ago. Think we paid $10 for it at a yard sale. We splurged and went with a new one: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/search...rue&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

The gal insisted on auto document feed for tax time and contracts/loan docs that get scanned and I was happy to see duplex printing, which our older model didn't have. Cuts down on stuffed files that get schlepped north and south. First brand new unit we brought home failed to auto feed, so we did another trip back to Office Max and the second unit is working well. So far.

These are on sale at Best Buy for $49.99 this week.
Wow, thank you so much!!! I just ordered it, shipping is free, and it will arrive on or before Wednesday.
Bumping this thread...

For those of you interested in the Brother B&W laser printer mentioned several times on this thread, I noticed where Best Buy has them on sale again for $50 with free shipping.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/brothe...53a7caf11e880125281c35caba30INT&skuId=4499400

I just wanted to say that I am very happy with mine that a got a couple of months ago after being told about it on this thread. It doesn't have wireless connectivity, which I didn't need.

Setting it up was fast and easy, and it prints nicely and very quickly. It is amazingly light.

I just wanted to say that I am very happy with mine that a got a couple of months ago after being told about it on this thread. It doesn't have wireless connectivity, which I didn't need.

Setting it up was fast and easy, and it prints nicely and very quickly. It is amazingly light.

Happy that you like it and that I did a good enough job of describing the features for you. It's about as "plug and play" as anything is that is computer related.

We've had ours for seven years with no problems. I think I'm on my third print cartridge.
That's wonderful!

I'm still on the "starter cartridge", although I got a real cartridge to install when it gives out. The cartridge I got (on Amazon, for $12.99) is supposed to be equivalent to the TN-660 cartridge.

I need to correct my above post: I have only had it 1 month, not a couple of months. It has been just fine during that time.

We ended up with a Xerox 3215N all-in-one. So far works nicely and came with a full size cartridge.

Back
Top Bottom