Need Help..........:)

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Oh wise and noble members:

Where can I buy a printer stand that holds TWO printers, and is made out of wood? And of course, with LBYM in mind, under $200??

Any help will be appreciated.......... :D

I use a two drawer file cabinet .Holds a printer and a scanner easily .Wood wanabe .I bought it at staples for $79.00.

FinanceDude said:
Oh wise and noble members:

Where can I buy a printer stand that holds TWO printers, and is made out of wood? And of course, with LBYM in mind, under $200??

Any help will be appreciated.......... :D
Try goodwill in Dallas. I just donated two of those exact stands in December. They may still have them. Had them for years, and last remodel of my "office" I decided that I had too many printers and too much furniture, so they had to go. Otherwise, besides the aforementioned Craigslist, ebay, etc., you could build it yourself. Fun filled project for a weekend, and within your budget. A new adventure to try.

FD, forget the wood. Just get a few concrete blocks, and put a cement tile backer-board across them. It'll be totally fireproof for all those hot economic printouts of yours :D

Telly said:
FD, forget the wood. Just get a few concrete blocks, and put a cement tile backer-board across them. It'll be totally fireproof for all those hot economic printouts of yours :D

Sounds like my dorm room................we built an entire "stereo wall" with cement blocks and particle board..........and my BOSE 901 speakers never fell................ :D

whitestick said:
Try goodwill in Dallas. I just donated two of those exact stands in December. They may still have them. Had them for years, and last remodel of my "office" I decided that I had too many printers and too much furniture, so they had to go. Otherwise, besides the aforementioned Craigslist, ebay, etc., you could build it yourself. Fun filled project for a weekend, and within your budget. A new adventure to try.

Goodwill in Dallas? SOunds good, but I live in Milwaukee.......... ;)

Can you elaborate on what you want to accomplish with this stand? That is, why do you need two printers, what kind of printers, etc?

TromboneAl said:
Can you elaborate on what you want to accomplish with this stand? That is, why do you need two printers, what kind of printers, etc?

I have two printers:

1)HP deskjet- a really great printer for everyday use. Does great for word processing, etc.

2)Canon Pixma photo printer.........only knock on it from the reviews was that text was not that good, but the photos are almost as good as from a photo lab......... :D

I want to be able to have both on a stand......... :)

Back
Top Bottom