Netflix Grace and Frankie

Throwdownmyaceinthehole

Recycles dryer sheets
This show just came out on netflix! stars Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin as two women of a certain age whose husbands dump them for each other. It is very, very, very funny. I'm only 2 shows in, but this is one I'm going to have to watch several times to just get all the jokes, because I am laughing so hard, I'm missing some of them. The peyotea on the beach is priceless and the younger adult children, well, you will see!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I saw the first episode and thought it was very funny. Let's see how it develops. I don't like binge watching.

I'm looking forward to watching it. I watched the preview/trailer a couple of weeks ago on Netflix, and thought it was very funny. Yesterday (or the day before) Netflix emailed me to inform me that it was available.

I used to think it was a bit creepy that Netflix kept track of my viewing habits, but now I actually appreciate it. Their recommendations are often spot-on, based on my viewing history.

Seems like they are trying awfully hard to push boundaries with foul language, drug references and topical sexuality. But how ever did they get that cast together? Very impressive.

I love it especially when Lilly Tomlin applies for the job in an assisted living facility .

Seems like they are trying awfully hard to push boundaries with foul language, drug references and topical sexuality. But how ever did they get that cast together? Very impressive.

How did they get that cast together? Let's see:

Executive Producer: Jane Fonda
Executive Producer: Lily Tomlin

And, yes, I agree with you: they are pushing boundaries - if the characters were 15 years younger it would be funny. As it is, it's a waste of wonderful talent for all four actors. The male actors are a sideline - very unfortunate as they are so wonderful in so many other roles.

I watched two episodes, and bailed - too boring.

Rita

Back
Top Bottom