New Use for Dryer Sheets?
The U.S. Postalservice sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a
sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow-jackets away.
Use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer. I use it when I
am working outside. It really works. The insects just veer around you.
All this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer!
1. It will chase ants awaywhen you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.
2. Spread sheets aroundfoundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice
from entering your vehicle.
3. It takes the odor out ofbooks and photo albums that don't get opened too often.
4. It repels mosquitoes.Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate staticelectricity from your television (or computer) screen.
6. Since Bounce is designedto help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheetof Bounce to keep dust from resettling..
7. Dissolve soap scum fromshower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
8. To freshen the air inyour home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in thecloset.
9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
10. Prevent thread fromtangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning tosew.
11. Prevent mustysuitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage beforestoring.
12. To freshen the air inyour car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
13. Clean baked-on foodsfrom a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight,and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between thefood and the pan..
14. Eliminate odors inwastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
15. Collect cat hair.Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loosehairs.
16. Eliminate staticelectricity from Venetian blinds..Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce toprevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust fromdrilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like atack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors indirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundrybag or hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes orsneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20. Golfers put a Bouncesheet in their back pocket to
keep the bees away.
21. Put a Bounce sheet inyour sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep themsmelling fresh.
22. Wet a Bounce sheet,hose down your car, and wipe love bugs off easily with the wet Bounce.
23. Put a sheet of Bounce in yoursuitcase when traveling, it will help keep mites or any other critters out ofit. While you are at it, travel with several Bounce sheets and run them up anddown your bed linen before getting into bed, it will cause all the crittersalready in your bed to run. Keep a sheet in your suitcase even after you haveunpacked to protect your suitcases from bugs nesting in it.
Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. That's my story and I am sticking to it.