New Years Resolution

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I dont typically make resolutions but this year I will.

Become more well-centered and focused on enjoying the present moment.

Everything else will be secondary.

Anyone else?

Oh yeah....FUNNY story : when I got up today I was like "hey j, u really need to cut back on the sweets and at LEAST do 5 mins on the treadmill each day to get moving" So I hopped on the treadmill for 10 mins, did some pushups, and then began doing crunches while watching an infomercial. Last thing I recall is crunch #8 ....slept like a baby on my basement floor for 1.5 hrs.

I used to make New Year resolutions, but that did not work out very well. When I failed, I felt guilty.

Now I sit back and contemplate issues. Hmmm. Since DH is retired now, I can focus on myself more. So the contemplation is high for me to strengthen and tone my muscles.

Shoot for Type A- :cool:
Don't worry, be happy. :whistle:
Lose those pesky remaining 4 lbs to get to my unreached 2009 weight goal. Maintain that weight for 6 months, then set a new goal of another 5 lbs off.

It's not really my New Year's resolution....it's actually been my life resolution for years......Enjoy Life!!! :flowers:

Same old boring thing the last 10-12 years or more. I make January a month off from any alchohol at all, no slips, no excuses allowed. Being a plodding habit driven creature its fun observing my reactions when it comes time for the nightly drink. Don't think I'm an alcoholic but figure if stopping bothers me too much either the change in habit is good or I need to revisit my assumption. Entertaining going against one's habits. Need to go against some habits that have served me well in the past and start cutting loose a bit one of these days...

Back
Top Bottom