NFL: 2014 Season

A-Rod's taking PEDs and lying about it is pretty much the same thing that Rafael Palmeiro and Roger Clemons did and it doesn't look like they are getting into the HOF because of it. Of course neither of them came back and played afterwards so A-Rod may be different.

I don't think there's any way this will keep Brady out of the HOF and I don't believe it should.

Pretty hard to avoid after 99 posts with the same POV...

I have the uncomfortable feeling that you are not really Midpack. The Midpack that I recall would have included a four-color graph with the above post.

A-Rod's taking PEDs and lying about it is pretty much the same thing that Rafael Palmeiro and Roger Clemons did and it doesn't look like they are getting into the HOF because of it. Of course neither of them came back and played afterwards so A-Rod may be different.

I don't think there's any way this will keep Brady out of the HOF and I don't believe it should.

Did not know Palmeiro's stats... probably should be in but looks like he never will make it.. his stats are good, but not 'the best'... I just looked at the 2014 HOF voting and see a good number of hitters that have better stats that did not get in....

Clemons might still make it... his stats are much better compared with the competition.... but, I can see him getting in as 2014 was only his second year on the ballot... still have many years to get there...

But looking at these two maybe A Rod will not be voted in.... I did see McQuire and Sosa way down the voting list...

2015 BBWAA Hall of Fame Ballot | Baseball Hall of Fame

Yea, that is kinda my point... they do not put you in the HOF for being a nice guy... they put you in for being a great player with great stats.......
Football HOF. Baseball HOF. Don't get me started on the Boxing HOF (or the "integrity" today of boxing--which once, in the early 20th century, competed only with baseball as America's favorite sport). Lots of "not-so-nice" guys get inducted there. Heck, they can't even agree on what is the official boxing HOF.

Last edited:
I have the uncomfortable feeling that you are not really Midpack. The Midpack that I recall would have included a four-color graph with the above post.

It is hard to create a four-color graph of 99 posts that have the same POV, but if anyone can do it, I'm betting on Midpack! That is, unless betting on Midpack would jepoardize being named to the early-retirement.org HOF. :D

pb4uski: not to worry, betting on Midpack won't keep you out of the early-retirement HOF.

As per Midpack: of course it would be hard to create a four-color graph of 99 posts that have the same POV. But, if Midpack can pull it off, I would imagine that it would almost guarantee his entry into the ER HOF. If he doesn't pull it off, he's just another guy who put up some pretty impressive graphs but never seemed to create the four-color graph when it really meant something.

Last edited:
Busted. I am actually Tom Brady (and I'm innocent BTW). Let me know if you want an autographed pic of me, or better yet, an autographed pic of Giselle B - I can arrange that too.

Attachments

• brady-manning.png
    brady-manning.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
Busted. I am actually Tom Brady (and I'm innocent BTW). Let me know if you want an autographed pic of me, or better yet, an autographed pic of Giselle B - I can arrange that too.

TB,

I would like that autographed pic of Giselle as you offered... don't bother with any clothes... its just between us friends. :D Regards, the Deflater.

P.S. I've lost another 2 pounds. :dance:

Midpack, thanks. A very nice graph (one that I could actually understand--which says much more about me than about you). However, you only used TWO colors instead of FOUR. (I guess that means you have a need to bend the rules). Because of the character flaw I figure you do not get into the ER HOF in your first year of eligibility, but you gain entrance in your second year.

As for your generous offer of the autographed photo of Giselle: thank you but I already have several.

As for the generous offer of an autographed photo of you: let me get back to you on that one.

Midpack, thanks. A very nice graph (one that I could actually understand--which says much more about me than about you). However, you only used TWO colors instead of FOUR. (I guess that means you have a need to bend the rules). Because of the character flaw I figure you do not get into the ER HOF in your first year of eligibility, but you gain entrance in your second year.

As for your generous offer of the autographed photo of Giselle: thank you but I already have several.

As for the generous offer of an autographed photo of you: let me get back to you on that one.

Easy, he just needs to add passer rating, wins, and could throw in passing yards. OK, Mudpack, go at it!

Back
Top Bottom