NFL: 2014 Season

Actually, this is the kind of situation where the Bears often shine. They're mathematically eliminated and should be letting the youngsters play in order to evaluate them for next year and to add to their losses to move up in the draft. Instead, they're go all out and perhaps win, spoiling NO's playoff chances.

Da Bears!
After what happened this week with Cromer I think the players are going to just pack it in and go through the motions:facepalm:

After what happened this week with Cromer I think the players are going to just pack it in and go through the motions:facepalm:

If that leads to dumping the general manager, coach, offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator and Cutler, it's a good thing.......

Go Hawks!
Go Bulls!

If that leads to dumping the general manager, coach, offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator and Cutler, it's a good thing.......

Go Hawks!
Go Bulls!
+1........back up the truck. What is funny is that Saints actually have a chance to get in. Me and wife are gonna watch game with bags over our heads like the Saints fans used to do. GO HAWKS.:facepalm:

I misspelled Cromer.....sorry...it should be Kromer. For anybody I may have insulted I am extremely sorry. I will apologize to the whole Bear organization.

I misspelled Cromer.....sorry...it should be Kromer. For anybody I may have insulted I am extremely sorry. I will apologize to the whole Bear organization.

It could have been worse. You could have misspelled the entire teams name by writing it out as the "Chicago Bare's". :LOL: Now that would require an apology to the entire team.

Bears game is exciting, 2 turnovers in the first 5 plays.

Have you ever seen such an impotent offense? It has been like that all year except for garbage time last week. An absolute disaster... Right up there with Bucs, Jets, and Titans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's really sad when the only thing they can compliment is the punter has been booming the ball.

This offense is so bad with Cutler, I don't know why they don't try Fales since they had to promote him from the practice squad to prevent the Patriots from stealing him. Might as well see what he can do in a real game if you put him on the 53 man roster.

This offense is so bad with Cutler, I don't know why they don't try Fales since they had to promote him from the practice squad to prevent the Patriots from stealing him. Might as well see what he can do in a real game if you put him on the 53 man roster.
You just made the most profound statement I have heard all year. Bears organization are not remotely possible able to make a decision based on football.:facepalm:

The Tv commentators described the Bears as "lethargic", "inept", and "disjointed" in separate conversations at the start of the second half. That's putting it lightly.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Of course, if your coaches don't have any desire than why should the players.:confused:

The Tv commentators described the Bears as "lethargic", "inept", and "disjointed" in separate conversations at the start of the second half. That's putting it lightly.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Trestman called the offense "totally inept" at the start of halftime. I turned off the game at half it was so bad, turned it back on and I didn't miss anything.

Bears will be playing to a limited audience on Sunday noon for the next so many years. This is embarrassing garbage to put on national tv. Making the league look bad.:facepalm:

Have you ever seen such an impotent offense? It has been like that all year except for garbage time last week. An absolute disaster... Right up there with Bucs, Jets, and Titans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, the Jets are realllyyy bad.;)

Trestman called the offense "totally inept" at the start of halftime. I turned off the game at half it was so bad, turned it back on and I didn't miss anything.

I had the game recorded on my DVR but couldn't fast forward the plays quick enough. Gosh, the Bears look bad -- both coaches and player.

I had the game recorded on my DVR but couldn't fast forward the plays quick enough. Gosh, the Bears look bad -- both coaches and player.
They are an absolute disgrace to Chicago, former alumni, and fans. It is a shame how a storied franchise has gone done so far so fast.:mad:

They are an absolute disgrace to Chicago, former alumni, and fans. It is a shame how a storied franchise has gone done so far so fast.:mad:

The lastest word is that Trestman and possibly Emery is gone after the season.

The lastest word is that Trestman and possibly Emery is gone after the season.

I've been trying to find something on that, where did you see it?

There are zillions of articles by the various media commentators editorializing that they should go..... but I can't find anything based on "insider info" that says they will be gone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom