NFL Playoffs

Corporateburnout

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Anybody watched the big choke job by the Cowboys? Au revoir Parcells :LOL: :LOL:. What do think about the lousy coaching job by Herm. You only score 8 points against the worst run defense in the league with Larry Johnson as your running back!!!!! No first downs until middle of the third quarter!!!! :confused: :confused:

Watching closely the Pats vs Jets matchup this afternonn hopefully the teacher will outsmart the student. Go PATS..........

As a longtime Giants fan, I love to see the Cowboys lose. That said, I don't think the GMEN have much of a chance against the Eagles today. Gotta love parity. :)

tomz said:
As a longtime Giants fan, I love to see the Cowboys lose. That said, I don't think the GMEN have much of a chance against the Eagles today. Gotta love parity. :)

Too many head cases Shockey, Burris, Stranahan.... I am still rooting for the Giants in this one because I dislike the eagles. Rumor has it that Belichick was offered the Giants job. Hopefully it is just a rumor.....

There have been so many rumors flying around re a replacement for Coughlin, ut's been hard to keep track of them. Charlie Weis, Cowher, Bellicheck, Mike Martz. Someone even suggested bringing back Bill Walsh. :eek:

If they win today, he may be back. I also heard Al Davis was interested in him for the Oakland job. ::)

im pumped for todays games, and the rest of the post season

loved the seahawks game last night....the boyz dont deserve to win with a miscue like that

firing up the 65" mitsubishi HD and Harmon Kardon 5.1 setup for some action very shortly

The Teacher outsmarted the student. The Jets are out thanks to the Pats. San Diego here we come..............

I think San Diego can take the Ravens in the Superbowl.

As a Seattle fan, I have to thank Tony Romo for the gift of another Seahawks game this season :LOL:

It would be tough for NYC to get 0 for 2 teams in the playoffs.

Had to love the Seahawks game - it was bizarre, but I'll take any win we can get.

What a glorious NFL day. Both New York teams lost. Life is good.

kcowan said:
I think San Diego can take the Ravens in the Superbowl.

As a Seattle fan, I have to thank Tony Romo for the gift of another Seahawks game this season :LOL:

It would be tough for NYC to get 0 for 2 teams in the playoffs.

They both in the AFC so they can't meet in the Superbowl. They can meet in the AFC championship game assuming San Diego beats NE and the ravens beat Indy.

The winner from the AFC will win the superbowl because the NFC is such a weak conference. The team with the most playoff experience is the PATS......Go PATS.

I feel sorry for Romo, really do, but the game was fantastic. More twists and turns than a roller-coaster for both teams. That was the kind of drama that fans pay big bucks to see.

Go Seahawks!

You got to love the Pats with their head coach being an INTJ ;) and that cutoff hoody sweatshirt is hilarious...

Saw the last quarter of the Cowboys-Seahawks game. That was unbelievable. I'm glad the Seahawks won, but still felt very bad for Romo for his snap "bobble" at that critical point near the end of the game. That will probably go down in sports history as one of the most unfortunate plays ever. I can't imagine how Romo must've felt (and must still feel!) Told one of my male friends (who is a sports nut) that I sure felt sorry for Romo. My friend said, "Well, someone's got to win. Besides, he should get some comfort from Trisha Yearwood". I didn't get the connection and said, "Oh, did she sing the national anthem at the game? " duh ..... :confused: My friend said, no, they are dating.

Actually, Trisha is married to Garth; Romo is dating Carrie Underwood...

AIAGAF... :p

So Jennifer Simpson is out? I'm way behind on my celebrity dating news. ::)

img_463521_0_c52ac6831729e6bdf9ec594aa8dd0211.jpg

HFWR said:

He wasn't focusing on the game thinking of Carrie. Tom Brady started playing great football in the last four games about the time he dumped Bridget.

HFWR said:

Whoops! My mistake. My friend did say Carrie Underwood. I'm the one that got mixed up. Thanks for pointing that out.

Toejam

90% of the so called national experts predicted the San Diego chargers will easily beat the Patriots. The Pats again proved them wrong. Talent and records alone will not make a winner only heart discipline and clutch play do.

Indy here we come.........Go Pats.

Sigh - surprised I haven't got a call from my sister(formerly from White River Junction) and a die hard Patriot fan.

heh heh heh heh heh - :confused:?Saint's against that Manning kid in the Superbowl - can miracles happen??

unclemick2 said:
Sigh - surprised I haven't got a call from my sister(formerly from White River Junction) and a die hard Patriot fan.

heh heh heh heh heh - :confused:?Saint's against that Manning kid in the Superbowl - can miracles happen??

Unfortunately Manning won't make it to the Superbowl. Next week the Pats will finally exploit the Indy defense.

Corporateburnout said:
Unfortunately Manning won't make it to the Superbowl. Next week the Pats will finally exploit the Indy defense.

Yep, it wouldnt be january without my home town patriots beating mannings team.

Wonder who Peyton will blame this year after the loss. I'm surprised his offensive line didnt tape him inside his locker last year after he said "protection problems" were the cause of the loss...

Chicago Bears 27, Seattle Seahawks 24 (O/T) :'( :p :(

Good game, though.

Yep, sure was a good game, we enjoyed it but I had a feeling the Pats would pull it out .

Back
Top Bottom