• other

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay. Final, summarized tally shows:

35% Broncos

57.5% Panthers

7.5 % Halftime or Commercials or other :LOL:

Let's hope the game and entertainment are worth the wait :).

I'm not putting money on this, but Broncos in a close, low-scoring affair. Thinking like 9-6, 10-9, or 13-10 type game.

The thought of a low scoring, defensive battle sounds like fun instead of the 45 - 30 arena football type scores. Oh, and I want to see if another power outage happens during Beyonce's halftime performance :LOL:.

Not to turn this thread into "a political one" but the 7 Republican candidates on stage during last night debate were split on their predictions when ABC asked them, "in a light-hearted moment", who was going to win the SB. Four of them predicted Carolina would win and two said Denver.

One said he was sure one of them would win.:facepalm: Now that's a politician.

Last edited:
Not to turn this thread into "a political one" but the 7 Republican candidates on stage during last night debate were split on their predictions when ABC asked them, "in a light-hearted moment", who was going to win the SB. Four of them predicted Carolina would win and two said Denver.

One said he was sure one of them would win.:facepalm: Now that's a politician.

I would suspect you would get the same responses from the ex-players who are working the 345 hours of pre-game "speak"! :LOL:

I would suspect you would get the same responses from the ex-players who are working the 345 hours of pre-game "speak"! :LOL:
That's more than I can take. So far, I've watched about 15 mins of pre-game TV.... I'll wait for the game to start.

Defence won it for the old man! Happy to be wrong on my prediction!

Kinda boring game, but Denver's defense won it. Nothing against Carolina, but happy to see Manning go out on top. He can retire now...

Denver's D was good in the AFC championship, but it's worth noting that NE was in the game at the end. Containing Cam in the pocket will likely be more difficult than containing Tom.

I hereby retract that statement...

Good thing I don't bet. Good old fashion defensive battle and the best defense won.

My heart was rooting for Peyton Manning and the AFC team but after the way Carolina dominated the AFC Championship games I really thought they would prevail. I'm glad to be wrong. The AFC Championship was a much more entertaining game.

I disliked Cam Newton when he was in college, he was growing on me during the season but more recently I have found myself going back to disliking him. He seems very full of himself... too much so for my taste... I was glad to see him put down a couple notches.

Hooray, my guys did it!

Attachments

• DeMarcus and the Old Guy.jpg
    DeMarcus and the Old Guy.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 2
The AFC Championship was a much more entertaining game.

And last year's SB was one of the best as well.

It's good to see Peyton win a second SB before he retires and was hoping for a more entertaining game but I was disappointed with the quality of play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom