Join Early Retirement Today

nm
Old 09-25-2004, 10:47 AM   #1

nm

nm
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Re: Life in Kodiak Alaska - more fish as usual
Old 09-25-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
Full time employment: Posting here.

Great fish! Ditch the Diet Coke. :P
Zipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 10:55 AM   #3
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Oh come on, you photoshopped yourself into a background and thats a cardboard fish!!

Now where are those photos of monte carlo and the swedish bikini team...I need to post a few shots...

Did ya eat 'em or throw em back? You do realize that after you throw them back they have to go back to their friends and take crap about being caught for the next few months. Sales of salmon prozac are up!
Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful. Just another form of "buy low, sell high" for those who have trouble with things. This rule is not universal. Do not buy a 1973 Pinto because everyone else is afraid of it.
cute fuzzy bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 12:58 PM   #4
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

I like the turn this thread is taking. In the spirit of community, I would like to encourage those young dudes who are hanging out in exotic lands to post pictures of their gal pals. I will spend even more time on this board than I already do

Mikey
Old 09-27-2004, 06:50 AM   #5
Recycles dryer sheets

Your pics didnt come thru,probably a cookie setting on my end,neverthe less,one of the most memorable fishing trips of my life so far was the year of the exxon valdez oil spill.Most of the gulf wide commercial salmon season was scrapped,thereby ensuring creeks/rivers GORGED with salmon.One small river a few hours from town by boat yielded dozens and dozens of silvers,6 lb steelies.Earlier in the year it was handfulls of 3+lb rainbows and coho streamer chasing sockeyes.While no longer the unknown destination that kodiak used to be,its still off the beaten path enough to offer up spectacular fishing
Old 09-27-2004, 07:15 AM   #6
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

The pics were there 2 days ago.

What happened?

MJ
Old 09-27-2004, 03:58 PM   #7
Full time employment: Posting here.

Send a message via ICQ to Marshac Send a message via AIM to Marshac Send a message via Yahoo to Marshac

Quote:
I like the turn this thread is taking. In the spirit of community, I would like to encourage those young dudes who are hanging out in exotic lands to post pictures of their gal pals.
Mikey
I like how you think.... surfs up? You around? Where are those english tutors you were talking about
Marshac is offline   Reply With Quote