Obama thread #256: Merrill McPeak

Need to go [-]get drunk with[/-] visit the cousins...

Well.......... Shipley's has $1 pints. Sat in there for three hours Friday afternoon with a buddy I went to school with......

Have you noticed how gentrified Madison has become? When I was living down there in the late 60's, the area between Main St and the river was pretty seedy, lots of dingy bars, loose women and good times. :cool: These days it's a bunch of B and B's, wine and cheese bars and quiche serving restaurants. :p

Did I forget the smiley... :p

Just seems disingenuous to lay the "traitor" label on Kerry, whilst giving GWB a pass... He may/may not have ever been AWOL, but he's damn sure not a war hero...

what are you saying that Kerry was a war hero? Do you realize that the reason Kerry himself presented himself for all those purple hearts was to take advantage of the loophole that allowed for three time purple heart winners to be released from their tour ahead of schedule

Kerry wanted to leave his men to fight in his place while he went back to call them murderers and rapists so that the north vietnamese could use those words to to undermine Kerry's "brothers in arms"

the man is scum

on the other side what are you saying about Bush? He was a fighter pilot in the Texas ANG, did he get out early, yes he did, because at that time the war was over and there wasn't a need for him in the squadron

I have flown in the US Air Force Reserves and in the Guard, when there isn't a conflict there isn't much flying money for those that are on the low point of the totem pole and GWB was the new guy in the squadron so he didn't get any priority

essentially you have nothing on Bush and are a Bush hater, truth be known I am a hater of those that undermine the men that wear the uniform and fight, aka John Kerry

essentially you have nothing on Bush and are a Bush hater, truth be known I am a hater of those that undermine the men that wear the uniform and fight, aka John Kerry

Hunh? You obviously mistaken me for some whole other body...

Back
Top Bottom