Ohio man bulldozes $350K home to avoid foreclosure

Wow, what filthy scum. What kind of families are these people from?

If I borrowed money and then couldn't pay it back, I would feel bad about it. The last thing I could imagine doing is vandalizing my creditor's property.

Years from now, these same people will be complaining about how hard it is to get a loan. :nonono:

After looking at homes on realtor.com in Las Vegas and parts of Florida, maybe we should go ask those people what kind of families they come from as those areas are loaded with folks wrecking homes by stripping them down. Yeah...I thought it was really classy myself. Not.

Wow, speaking of scum - turns out this guy's own brother was suing him.

Had I started this thread I would have entitled it: "Deadbeat tax cheat being sued by his own brother vandalizes bank property". Yet much of the press paints him as Everyman getting back at The Man.

Jimmy Stewart he ain't.

Frustrated Owner Bulldozes Home Ahead Of Foreclosure - Cincinnati News Story - WLWT Cincinnati

I noticed that too, Maurice--he probably is the biggest jerk in the world and don't you know there is probably some Hollywood mogul looking into making a movie out of this.

We'll all be contributing indirectly to making up the bank's shortfall because of his actions. Just like Rosa Parks (oh, wait, she didn't defraud anyone).

Back
Top Bottom