Oldagepensioner arrives in SF

OldAgePensioner

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Liberal, yahoooo. I love this stuff. Just need a few days to decide what my jollies are gonna be.

Offered by a teenage hooker at corner of Poll and California. I told her I may not survive it. :D

I may try it once jut to see ,.

Welcome back and glad you arrived safely. I'm looking forward to reading your new adventures. Try not to kill yourself having too much fun. :LOL:

REWahoo! said:
Are you absolutely, positively certain 'she' wasn't packing a surprise. ::) :eek: :LOL:

REW, is there something you know but aren't telling us? ;) :p

OAP, you could have done the right thing, and given her some....... retirement advice.

REWhoo, :confused::confused: see why I was worried abou surviving.:confused:?  I live behind Grace Catherdral and there are lot of young mom's dropping off tykes. REW, if she was packing a surprise, it seemed worth at least a look. :eek:

LL,I'm gonna pace myself.  The bay had a decorated boat race, there was a vintage car show at Grace Cath. which is my neighborhood.

Those hills are killing my stamina.  Muscles are hurting.  People are friendly and I'm trying to keep up the 4-5 mile daily walk.

Wild town.

Glad you made it safely to CA. We're having beautiful weather now, good timing.

Do they still ring the bells on Sunday at Grace Cathedral? I haven't been there since I was a teen. Long time ago.

LL,
I'm gonna get all the death providiving activivtites I can that can be construed as illegal.  :D

SF does seem to allow a  lot of just doin your thing.   Been fun so far.

KB,
There was a vintage car show show and I'm not sure how that tintintanablulated the bells.

Welcome back OAP, glad you arrived safely and have such a grand time ;)

Outtahere, I,m living here living behind a short skirt showning Chatholic girls school.

hooooo.

Next day should be intersesting..

****, just took two huge falls here in this new apartment. Back later. GD. I'm hurt. nDam.

Go take a look at the National Shrine to St. Francis. Very pretty, very peaceful, and a nice stroll from just about anywhere in SF.

Glad to hear you arrived OK.

It's a beautiful place. My Dad's sister lives there and my visits to see her are memorable.

Enjoy!

OldAgePensioner said:
Outtahere, I,m living here living behind a short skirt showning Chatholic girls school.

Watch out OAP. Too much leering and Dateline NBC will be in there with a film crew.

donheff said:
Watch out OAP.  Too much leering and Dateline NBC will be in there with a film crew.

Agree. OAP, if this is your taste, you have not moved far enough west.

Ha

Oooops, just noticed that Grace Cathedral is an Episcopal Church.

I think a novel about this hotel is in order. The "Nob Hill Chronicles" There are some real quirksters here.

1. Late 40ish Jewish lady wrting a book. Her desk faces the Golden Gate Bridge. (Probably going to end up boinking her, just gotta do it :D)

2. A guy who looks like Newman on Seinfeld with that same smile.

3. A young stud 24-25 who appears to be making money with the world's oldest profession.

Oh and two early 20's cuties who are always flrty and have a dog with elephantine proportion.

Yeah, this could be a good book.

OAP,

Looks like you are going to do some "hands on" research with the females in your building. Nothing like real life experiences to add details and interest to a book. ;)

Sounds like a grand time ahead of you. Have fun but be safe.

SteveR,
If I knew the scene here in SF with regards ladies on the street, I would have been a paying customer on Monday.

Oh, my, a pretty young Mexican girl for breakfast.

As for the Jewish writer, she's giving out lots of hints. I gotta get my Zappa out and play it for her. The manager here said she is worth some real portfolio filler.

OldAgePensioner said:
SteveR,
If I knew the scene here in SF with regards ladies on the street, I would have been a paying customer on Monday.

Oh, my, a pretty young Mexican girl for breakfast.

As for the Jewish writer, she's giving out lots of hints.  I gotta get my Zappa out and play it for her.  The manager here said she is worth some real portfolio filler.

Jewish Princess?? :eek:

"With a couple a sisters, who can raise a few blisters..."
FZ

I could get a new entry in Wikipedia> :D

This Jewish Princess thing is all about swalling my pride. :eek:

OK so a book it is >

OldAgePensioner said:
This Jewish Princess thing is all about swalling my pride. :eek:

I thought it was all about swallowing your pride.

But as to who is doing the swallowing. . . :eek:

Back
Top Bottom