Olive Garden unlimited pasta pass

Over/under on how many days till mickj gets sick of the OG? :)

Still enjoying this. I find that I can't even finish one bowl of pasta at one sitting. If this pass had free dessert though I would be in heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Still enjoying this. I find that I can't even finish one bowl of pasta at one sitting. If this pass had free dessert though I would be in heaven.

I find this thread to be one of the more interesting & unique ones I've seen in this forum. I would love to see the running tally of money saved as you check in for an update .... :cool:.

Mickj, what's included in the free meal? Drink? Sauce and topping upgrades? That menu you posted mentioned a few bucks for sauce upgrades and another few bucks for meaty deliciousness for toppings.

I find this thread to be one of the more interesting & unique ones I've seen in this forum. I would love to see the running tally of money saved as you check in for an update .... :cool:.

I will try to get a updated total later today,

Mickj, what's included in the free meal? Drink? Sauce and topping upgrades? That menu you posted mentioned a few bucks for sauce upgrades and another few bucks for meaty deliciousness for toppings.

Soup or salad
Breadsticks
Coke products
Pasta, premium sauces, meat toppings (shrimp, sausage, meatballs, etc)

Unlimited portions/refills on everything when you dine in, takeout orders they have been giving me extra pasta.

Not to mention the documentary that will soon be forthcoming . . .

Soup or salad
Breadsticks
Coke products

Unlimited portions/refills on everything when you dine in, takeout orders they have been giving me extra pasta.

Could you just eat the toppings, then order more?

geez the tip would cost more than the meal ...

Soup or salad
Breadsticks
Coke products

That's pretty impressive! I'd order 5 shrimp toppings, hold the pasta, then a few sausages. Maybe get some breadsticks and salad as a garnish for all that meat and seafood.

Spent 100 on pass
So far
120 in food
spent 9 in tips

4 out of 49 days done

Went to Olive Garden yesterday. Got the "Unlimited Pasta Bowl" for $9.99 . (Not the same deal OP was talking about, but similar) I got meat sauce on it, for no extra charge. Unlimited bread sticks and unlimited salad were included !! I didn't have enough of an appetite, though. Only made it through one bowl of pasta ! Around here, $9.99 is a great price for that.

Last edited:
So did you give it up after you made your $100 back?

It saddens me to report that only a week into the Unlimited Pasta Pass, mickj passed away due to an impacted breadstick in his colon. His will specified that his pasta pass would be shared by his remaining heirs.

It saddens me to report that only a week into the Unlimited Pasta Pass, mickj passed away due to an impacted breadstick in his colon. His will specified that his pasta pass would be shared by his remaining heirs.

Thanks for the update. I had heard a rumor that mickj had exploded while still consuming a bowl of pasta.

So did you give it up after you made your $100 back?

Still alive!

I have eaten less, I still get take out most days a couple of times. I give the food to friends and family.

I do eat some, not much of the pasta. Mostly meat and salad. The soup is made from scratch and started tasting better with the cold weather.

I am guessing that I have at least $600 of food 'under my belt.'

You guys are awesome, sad to give an update because I wanted to hear some more creative ways that I might have died at the O. G.

Back
Top Bottom