One more for Bush. Oh Boy.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Bush promotes tax cuts, domestic oil and gas production - Feb. 28, 2008

I am speechless here. Is the guy blind? Or just so sheltered that he knows less than his father did when the old guy visited the grocery store and did the scan check out!

How can the president be unaware of 4 dollar a gallon gasoline? Crude is over 100 a barrel, Gasoline is a dollar more than a year ago at this time, spring summer driving season, 4.05.9 will be you unleaded regular average.

I think you might be making some assumptions that others might not have. The $4/gal. gas estimate is a rather recent one and most likely not made by an government agency; rather a market analyist - I'm speculating.

I agree that one of the factors in the rise in gas prices is the limited refining capasity we have in the USA. A fire in one recently is blamed for a spike in gas costs.
His idea of using military land to build one is a good idea. While all enviormental safeguards would be in place for the building their remoteness would limit local community opposition.

Re: his father and a grocery store
This is a case of bad information being repeated. It is the story about his father being informed about a bar code reader and his suposed not knowing about them. The real story is that he was being told that the bar code reader was so good that it could read a partial or ripped bar code. That is what he was surprised about.

I think you might be making some assumptions that others might not have. The $4/gal. gas estimate is a rather recent one and most likely not made by an government agency; rather a market analyist - I'm speculating.

I agree that one of the factors in the rise in gas prices is the limited refining capasity we have in the USA. A fire in one recently is blamed for a spike in gas costs.
His idea of using military land to build one is a good idea. While all enviormental safeguards would be in place for the building their remoteness would limit local community opposition.

Re: his father and a grocery store
This is a case of bad information being repeated. It is the story about his father being informed about a bar code reader and his suposed not knowing about them. The real story is that he was being told that the bar code reader was so good that it could read a partial or ripped bar code. That is what he was surprised about.

I guess the president does not read newguys posts. But then again he is not ERd yet, but I have been say 4 bucks a gallon for a while.

Are you cutting Bush some slack here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom