• You bet! Every chance I get!

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Yes, but it's break, lunch, etc.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Yes, but only because I'm bored or have nothing pressing

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No, but I will when I get there

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I would never stoop to cheating my employer!

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

BOBOT

Recycles dryer sheets
I'm getting "short", as they say, so my own response is recently trending from 3 or 2 to 1.

Patrick said:
Do you really expect people to respond honestly to this from their work email? ;)

Yes, judging by the responses thus far it seems they're either a)not worried about it or b) fearless & don't give a damn.

Bobot said:
Yes, judging by the responses thus far it seems they're either a)not worried about it or b) fearless & don't give a damn.

C) self-employed, so nobody is looking over my shoulder or "reviewing" my responses.

Fortunely for me, I'm not there right now...since it's way after-hours! So my vote was "No, but I will when I get there".....However, had I been @ w**k I definitely would have voted "You bet! Every chance I get!"

Since I'm a short-timer (142 days to go...but who's counting :D ) I've been dishing out delegating the nasty crap that I have to do my job responsibilities to the suckers that have YEARS to go until retirement those who will have to do them when I leave. I figure now is the best time to load them down with all sorts of meaningless crappy jobs that I don't want to do anymore for them to learn, so if they have questions they can go ask someone who actually gives a rat's a** ask me for help. ::)

So in light of that, I have an ABUNDANCE of free time to screw around and irritate the hell heck out of everyone there!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My boss asked me today, if I would consider leaving MUCH sooner, if he and the other employees at our joint donated their vacation time to me!!! I told him "ABSOLUTELY!!!...NOT!!!" Heck, if I irritate him that much, why would I want to leave early?? :D

you forgot a category for: I still need my job for 4 more years so I am answering this from my home computer!

Back
Top Bottom