Oops...

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give

Attachments

• original_20120521163632_640_480.JPG
    original_20120521163632_640_480.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Do they offer advanced degrees? I am looking for a career change and wouldn't mind checking that place out.......

Many years ago, a friend of mine worked for Public Storage, a facility which has those personal storage rooms for rent. She was a floater who drove around the many storage buildings here on Long Island, with one of her duties delivering checks to the main office. She recalled seeing a few personal checks which made out to "Pubic Storage," she told me later, which gave her a good laugh.

Perhaps one of those renters designed the UT program?

I guess that program will be quite the 'keepsake'. :LOL:

I will never make another Aggie joke.

At least it passed spellcheck. Failed on humancheck, though. However, a typo in one line of business just may not be a typo in another line of business. These will be our future gubment employees, after all.

From what I've heard about LBJ, there is nothing wrong on the program.

Was that a pubic apology?

Just a promise to tell no more Aggie [-]anecdotes[/-] jokes - in this thread, of course.

A simple observation - there seem to be two camps in this thread. Those that "got it" right away and those who pondered and finally figured "it" out. I'm sure a therapist would have a field day with us.

I assume that is their medical school? Specializing in urologists and ob/gyns?

I assume that is their medical school? Specializing in urologists and ob/gyns?
The graduates are our future [-]pubic[/-] public service employees. They should do well in their chosen field as long as they don't rely on spellcheck. :facepalm:

that's almost as good as the shirt my wife bought at the Virginia Tech book store when we returned for a college football game. Neither one of us caught the typo until someone pointed it out at the game.

"Virgina Tech"

she keeps it as a novelty now...

Back
Top Bottom