Open windows in winter

I don't know about you guys but I actually buy imported fresh air from the foothills of the Andes. Open up a couple gallons of that stuff in your house and whammo - instant fresh air! No need to open up your window and let those frigid breezes blow in.

I understand that some would claim the carbon footprint from flying my bottles of fresh air up to the USA makes consumption of these items not environmentally conscious and to those sheep I say mind your own business, you don't know what is best for me or the environment. So stay out of my business! :)

Who cares about the sheep, anyway. But since your preference is for air from the Andes, perhaps we should consider the llamas?

127050-machu-picchu-100-years-after-discovery.jpg

-ERD50 (you guys are cracking me up!)

I don't know about you guys but I actually buy imported fresh air from the foothills of the Andes. Open up a couple gallons of that stuff in your house and whammo - instant fresh air! No need to open up your window and let those frigid breezes blow in.

I understand that some would claim the carbon footprint from flying my bottles of fresh air up to the USA makes consumption of these items not environmentally conscious and to those sheep I say mind your own business, you don't know what is best for me or the environment. So stay out of my business! :)

This reminds me of the Bizarro comic earlier this week of the national air museum. Perhaps there is also an international air museum. :LOL:
http://www.bizarrocomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bz-panel-01-25-12.jpg

You must be an amateur breather of fresh air. The best fresh air comes from a certain region at the base of the Andes. Crack open a bottle of that stuff and man you can tell the difference between it and febreeze!
Pleeeease, everbody knows, the best air comes from Druidia!

I have found that opening up a can of fresh alpine air tends to make the house too arid for our taste, forcing us to run the humidifier with spring water from Fiji.

I have found that opening up a can of fresh alpine air tends to make the house too arid for our taste, forcing us to run the humidifier with spring water from Fiji.

Me, too. But ever since I read that article where Martha Stewart shows how to make your own fresh air by mixing pure nitrogen, oxygen, and a few trace gases just to liven it up and make it more festive, I've been breathing much easier.

I am indeed no connoisseur of fresh air. I don't trust air I can't see in fact. When it comes out of a can of air freshener, you can see all the droplets of goodness.:)

You should've been here the first half of the week. VOG so think you could use if for stage-effect fog. Clearing out now, but if you still want some, just head to the Big Island. They always have plenty to spare.

Who cares about the sheep, anyway. But since your preference is for air from the Andes, perhaps we should consider the llamas?

127050-machu-picchu-100-years-after-discovery.jpg

-ERD50 (you guys are cracking me up!)

Not to hijack a hijack, but I made my first joke at about age 9 or 10. My older sister (the know-it-all) "corrected" me when I pronounced the word llama with the "L" sound intact. She was quite insistent that when one saw a double l (as in llama) it was ALWAYS pronounced with a "y" sound (as one would if one were Spanish, I guess). So, When Sea Hunt came on a day or two later, I told her to come watch our favorite new show staring Yoyd Bridges. She was not amused - but I was.:angel:

Not to hijack a hijack, but I made my first joke at about age 9 or 10. My older sister (the know-it-all) "corrected" me when I pronounced the word llama with the "L" sound intact. She was quite insistent that when one saw a double l (as in llama) it was ALWAYS pronounced with a "y" sound (as one would if one were Spanish, I guess). So, When Sea Hunt came on a day or two later, I told her to come watch our favorite new show staring Yoyd Bridges. She was not amused - but I was.:angel:

:LOL:

Since I don't know you personally, no, I'm not referring to you. This article just brought back some unpleasant memories of harassment I once tolerated from a nosy trouble-making neighbor....

Why are we whispering?

Maybe your neighbor is trying to tell you in a polite way that you are accidentally showing a little too much through your open windows as you enjoy the fresh air? Do you keep the curtains closed?

Back
Top Bottom