OR/WA Vacation this month!!!

Back from all the adventures...pics coming soon! It was a whirlwind trip with so much to do - treehouses, zip lines, tarzan swing, hiking, ATV's on the dunes, cheese factory at Tillamook, white water rafting on the Deschutes, friends, Space Needle, oysters....and more! Met Ha and his "lady friend" in Seattle a couple times - both are wonderful!!

I saw Fireup's post. She and her SO are the kind of super people who create a moving party wherever they are. I am so glad that my friend and I got to spend time together with them. A side benefit is that they introduced me to nice places that I had never been inside before, and I will definitely be going back. 5 star meetup!

Ha

Lots of great info on this thread. Dh and I are going to drive from San Jose to Vancouver for Thanksgiving and now have some fabulous ideas of places to go and see.

Lots of great info on this thread. Dh and I are going to drive from San Jose to Vancouver for Thanksgiving and now have some fabulous ideas of places to go and see.

We will wave at you as we drive the southbound I-5. Our turn to go the Los Altos from Portland.

I saw Fireup's post. She and her SO are the kind of super people who create a moving party wherever they are.
Ha

I had to laugh and thought of this after our adventures last night (thank you Ha for the kind words) - we were at WalHell getting paint for the basement...trying to get cheap paint tinted black for the floor mostly covered with area rugs...to make a long story short, we ended up entertaining FIVE "associates" and a customer over an hour with the paint tinting drama. One guy even clocked out at 8 pm and came back over to see how this debaucle was progressing...there was dark grey paint on the floor, white base in a bucket, lots of laughter and heckling and one-liners...we did end up with our black paint, and another customer got her two gallons of properly tinted paint as well! Most fun we have ever had in a WM!

Back
Top Bottom