Oral Sex Can Lead to Cancer

Now it's going to be even harder to get mandatory HPV vaccination laws passed.

I believe that's the first time I've ever seen this board take a politically-motivated post and hijack it, so to speak, in a sexual direction.

Oh, never mind.

BUM said:
Ummmm. Hooooover. :D
I thought the slogan was "Nothing sucks like Electrolux"...

BUM said:
Will this be a volunteer double blind study or can we peek?
Hey, there's a reason the guy's wearing a sleep mask!

Hmmm - this morning this subject was on my Google news - a little yard work, trip to the donut shop, and some shopping - check the ER Forum and badda boom.

heh heh heh - hay! - beats Boones Farm on the other thread. Right? :LOL: :LOL: ::)

Well, they say you are what you eat....

img_513861_0_6da39592d4885c8d27293e2213350474.jpg

Well goodfornuttin, looks like you're gonna pick up a first place ribbon for that one :eek: :LOL:

I went back & reviewed the other poll since I wan't on this board at that time. After careful consideration, I voted and am the ONLY person listed in the 100-200 category. Much closer to 100 than 200. A few years ago I actually did my own count, not for bragging purposes but because one day it just dawned on me that maybe I had been a little busy than most of the other guys I knew. Again, I'm not bragging and in truth I wish the number wasn't so high. It's definitely over 100, though. I was pretty busy before I got married the first time in 1979, but then in the 10 years after my divorce in '86.....well let's just say that a single dad with custody of his two young daughters is apparently VERY attractive to women for some reason! I remarried in '96 & current wifey does know I was pretty busy in that department before we married, but she doesn't ask for an exact number. I'm only her 3rd partner in her life (she was married once before also.) As for the oral cancer issue, well I guess I'm in the walking dead category there as well (how do I put this delicately.....from participating in many activities in the typical heterosexual ways). ::)

martyb said:
current wifey does know I was pretty busy in that department before we married, but she doesn't ask for an exact number. I'm only her 3rd partner in her life

She doesn't ask........... and maybe she doesn't tell!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm treating this thread like funny joke thursday and anyone who reads the name of the topic should know what they are getting into, but . . . . let's be a bit judicious.

martyb said:
I went back & reviewed the other poll since I wan't on this board at that time. After careful consideration, I voted and am the ONLY person listed in the 100-200 category. Much closer to 100 than 200. A few years ago I actually did my own count, not for bragging purposes but because one day it just dawned on me that maybe I had been a little busy than most of the other guys I knew. Again, I'm not bragging and in truth I wish the number wasn't so high. It's definitely over 100, though. I was pretty busy before I got married the first time in 1979, but then in the 10 years after my divorce in '86.....well let's just say that a single dad with custody of his two young daughters is apparently VERY attractive to women for some reason! I remarried in '96 & current wifey does know I was pretty busy in that department before we married, but she doesn't ask for an exact number. I'm only her 3rd partner in her life (she was married once before also.) As for the oral cancer issue, well I guess I'm in the walking dead category there as well (how do I put this delicately.....from participating in many activities in the typical heterosexual ways). ::)

There's now TWO entries in the 100-200 category............. :D :D

Martha said:
I'm treating this thread like funny joke thursday and anyone who reads the name of the topic should know what they are getting into, but . . . . let's be a bit judicious.

Alright :police:, you folks. It appears you need some help here. Everyone needs to put little chastity belts on their mouths and maybe some little chastity gloves (leather mittens?) on their typing fingers . . . nevermind. :D

Greg said:
Alright :police:, you folks. It appears you need some help here. Everyone needs to put little chastity belts on their mouths and maybe some little chastity gloves (leather mittens?) on their typing fingers . . . nevermind. :D

Yessir!!! lazy's post made me have to clean my monitor........... :eek:

cube_rat said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :LOL: Looks like the same horney toads kept THAT thread going like this one

HEY! YOU'RE the horney toad that gave all the guys woodies with your last comment! ;)

Martha said:
. . . let's be a bit judicious.

Hmm...dont you think this will confuse people who have already decided that opening any thread from this board at work to be a potentially career threatening maneuver?

And do tell us more about this "judicious" thing you speak of...

Top 2 non sticky threads have sex in the title....Go figure eh? :LOL:

Ow! OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!

Another one like that, and i'll keep telling everyone about the unlimited free beer in texas, served by topless 19 year olds.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Ow! OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!

Another one like that and...

Hey! After having all this...

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Go ahead, theres a couple of slow and easy ones right over the plate...
Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I *do* have an extremely small amount of discretion.
Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Another low and slow one right over the plate...

...served up to me today, I think I've demonstrated remarkable restraint. 8)

Back
Top Bottom