Ordering Pizza in 2010

Oh, my! Thank you. I remember ordering a pizza in 1966; the response was: "Where to, 989 West Main?" which was my correct address of the time. I thought the guy knew it off the top of his head because it was an unusual repeat order.

Thanks for post it.
I wonder how many people upon watching it will think it is a good idea.

Thanks for posting. Absolutely scary hilarious...:2funny:

Got to love the ACLU scare tactics.

So why would Pizza hut have incentive at all to charge people more for ordering a meat pizza. I don't get it.

The chief executive officer of Sun Microsystems said Monday that consumer privacy issues are a "red herring."

"You have zero privacy anyway," Scott McNealy told a group of reporters and analysts Monday night at an event to launch his company's new Jini technology. "Get over it."
This is from 1999 it hasn't gotten any better.

Hmmm - on the flip side do not get me going on the medical privacy act and some of my experiences.

Unintended consequences - does not begin to cover the long string of swear words and invective when I get warmed up to cover some of my experiences.

Now as for pizza - I'm on a cul-de sac with the same house numbers on both legs of the street. At night - Dr vs Tr look the same on the ity bity street signs we have.

Having the info and delivering the goods are two different things.

heh heh heh - :cool:. I am mildy ticked that my Passport info hasn't made Google news yet. I guess they haven't fell for the Missoula cover story yet.

i haven't ordered a pizza since college. and come to think most all of my activities then were, um, cash transactions so i guess the only record would be this forum. don't tell anyone, ok?

It's not quite that bad, but it's getting there....

I saw that coming when the Internet was UNIX-only. Googling my own name still comes up with zilch. And having to remain gluten-free means pizza is but a distant memory.

Back
Top Bottom