Join Early Retirement Today

Our Survey Said...
Old 03-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #1
Recycles dryer sheets

Our Survey Said...

This past Tuesday, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette published a special section titled "Top 50 - The Best Places to Work". Apparently, they had an on-line survey and asked people to fill it out. I'm not sure how I missed that one :. Anyway, to get as much ad revenue as possible a lot of companies in the region listed, they had a whole plethora of categories - small (less than 50 people), medium (50 to 500), large (greater than 500), public companies, private companies, government, institutions, companies headquartered in Pittsburgh, companies not headquartered in Pittsburgh, and so forth. Well, you get the picture .

They asked for comments about the company you worked for. When they published the comments, they listed the company you worked for, your comment, and then your first name. There was the usual blather of good company, bad company, good and bad company (two totally opposite comments about the same company - must be average to work for ).

And then there was Fred's comment. I don't know if (1) it was done as a joke; (2) he is foolhardy; or (3) he needs assistance understanding his fringe benefits:

Matrix Solutions

"If it wasn't for the food and beer, I'd think I was in jail."

--Fred
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!