PB4WEGO plate recalled

(I always thought you meant “peanut butter before us-ki” like maybe you were Russian and really really liked peanut butter, and I still see that meaning first :LOL:)

I always thought pb4u meant peanut butter for you, and ski was some kind of slavic diminutive!

Me too. Holy moly - and to think that pb4uski has been in our midst all this time, and I never "got" it :LOL:
You've been here since 2010, and I only just cottoned on :facepalm:
Same here!

And then I assumed he was talking about snow skiing.

Last edited:
In that case, I suppose no one got my "European" reference? Or was it too obvious?

And for those still wondering about the above...

your-in-nate ability... get it now?

While I did 'get' pb4uski long ago, I admit that sometimes the 'pb' hits me as 'peanut butter', and 'uski' does bring to mind Russian/Polish or 'brew-ski'. I guess it's just how it strikes you, kinda like those optical illusions of the faces or the chalice, or the box that is pointing in or out?

-ERD50

:facepalm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Amazes me that anyone is offended by the word P.
Yeah, considering it is used by almost every American mom and dad during potty training. Oh no! I said potty.

Let's clean this up. Here's a small sample of a clean potty training session:

Mom: "Time for waste elimination training, Dad!"

Dad to child: "Hi Sweetie, are you ready to pass water?"

Looks like Urine luck, the NH Governor has trickled in to help the vanity plate lady.

Looks like Urine luck, the NH Governor has trickled in to help the vanity plate lady.

Apparently, someone in the Governor's office leaked the story to the press. The Governor may want to review each case, he was quoted as saying "It Depends."

-ERD50

Obviously makes absolutely no sense to me. :D

Heh, heh, I still recall thinking (all the way back in 2010) that the handle had to do with shooting someone. My bad, of course and YMMV.

I still remember being stuck in traffic in the early 80's on the George Washington Bridge going in to New York behind a blond female in a Jaguar XKE with the licence plate WLDSRVD. I was there long enough to figure out what it said when you added the E's and then had to wonder what she had done to deserve and XKE.

That's happened more than once. I remember seeing a nice new Corvette several times around town with the tags WAS HIS.

Lesson: If you're going through a divorce, dump the 'vette and buy a Pinto.

Back
Top Bottom