PB4WEGO plate recalled

I found the article on rolling feces more interesting.

Would the European's have any problem with it?

-ERD50

I suppose the vehicle's owner is a bit PSSDOFF at having to turn in her vanity plate of 15 years.

There's a certain irony to this happening in the "Live Free or Die" state.

Like the word “pee” is what we need to get our panties in a twist about today—they should listen to some current music. Maybe Illinois could jump on this but charge $500 for subtly offensive plates—that would help the state shortfall!

(I always thought you meant “peanut butter before us-ki” like maybe you were Russian and really really liked peanut butter, and I still see that meaning first :LOL:)

It's silly to recall it, but maybe someone reported it. If they did nothing, then someone else might use the non-action to justify their "P" plate idea. The job of the vanity plate screener might be a bit harder than we think at first glance.

In my community here is a vanity plate = FUGIT...

i have thought about asing if he would turn it in so i can have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when we apply here we have to explain what the plate means

with under 2M people, there are plenty of vanity plates

I've yet to see a FIRED plate, but they're probably out there.

Looks like someone mind at the NH DMV is in gutter.

I have no idea what the Vanity plate means good, bad or indifferent.

Looking at the plate, I'd think the letter and numbers were randomly generated.

Probably best I not know why the plate got flagged in the first place :popcorn:.

Think of the advice you give your kids before a drive.

In NC, the normal sequences have been 3 letters, 3 numbers (or visa versa).

Right before the internet meme got popular, they issued a whole string of "WTF" plates. Once this became widely known (about 2008), some people were very mad and demanded a replacement, others held tightly onto them trying to avoid a recall, proud of their plate.

Last I heard the state was forcing a recall. I'm pretty sure they are all gone now.

Me too. Holy moly - and to think that pb4uski has been in our midst all this time, and I never "got" it :LOL:
You've been here since 2010, and I only just cottoned on :facepalm:

PB4USKI is now my all time hero of this forum. He is the only person I know who can hide in plain sight. That's somewhat of a magical thing IMHO!

Back
Top Bottom