Join Early Retirement Today
Re: Perfect Bloody Mary recipe
Old 05-31-2006, 06:38 PM   #21
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Originally Posted by OldAgePensioner
Waiting for delivery people is my least favorite thing to do (or close).
Now you know why I own a truck and a trailer.

Why do they tell you somewhere between 1-3 and then show up at 3:30.
Because they dont care!

Three of the last four deliveries before I bought my trailer didnt happen. In two of the cases, they found they didnt have the product, so couldnt bring it, and decided that calling me to tell me this wasnt necessary.

You think YOU'RE pissed?

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful. Just another form of "buy low, sell high" for those who have trouble with things. This rule is not universal. Do not buy a 1973 Pinto because everyone else is afraid of it.
cute fuzzy bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-31-2006, 07:04 PM   #22
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

now the SOB's decided to leave it with the Concierge at my building. Imagine how embarrassing it is for me to pickup a $59.95 screw together computer desk while all these millionaires stroll by.

Office Depot is dead to me.

And HFWR, ya missin da point, it's not who wrote the song, it's how George Jones said it, when he sang it. George's version turned on this girl more than Twitty. Get it. Now go out and buy that Ringtone.

Question: if you guys could stay up till 10-11 PM and watch rich women get naked at the Argent Hotel, would ya do it and how big a scope would ya buy?

OldAgePensioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 12:31 PM   #23
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Sorry, OAP... But I do get the point... PDS (panty-dropping song!!) :P

Guess I need to check out George's version... No ring tones for me, though, except maybe "Titties and Beer" or Country Joe's "Fish Cheer". I prefer my phone to "ring" in the least obtrusive manner possible, unlike the guy in the cell cube next door at w*rk, who has Marilyn Manson or Danzig or some other god-awful ringtone. Scares the $hit outta me every time he gets a call... :P

I was wondering one day what he was so angry about, but then I remembered where he works...

HFWR, fellow peeper voyeur...

Have Funds, Will Retire

...not doing anything of true substance...
HFWR is offline   Reply With Quote