Votes: 2 1.2%
  • ISTP

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • ISFP

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
On this test I am INTJ - however, when I took a longer Meyer's-Briggs version, I am INFJ.

I would  say I have a "practical enthusiasm" or "enthusiastic practicality." I also like to keep my options open as well as have a "skeleton" structure to adhere to in the meantime. I would also say that I'm "thoughtful in my feelings." How's that for screwing up the results?  :D

I'm definitely an introvert, don't like crowds or loud parties. Much rather have a profound conversation in a corner somewhere.

Billy is hard core INTJ

Akaisha
Author, The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

As an ESTJ, I've always had alot of "NT" friends (and son and -ex) and "I" friends. "NT's" are so darn creative, and "I's" actually listen. But each of the 16 different personality assessment styles has it's place in this world for sure!
Viva la difference!!!

I don't want to know. Hey, need some mystery in my life.

Surrounded by introverts here I see. Be nice to us outnumbered extroverts..ha!:whistle:

Missed this poll somehow. Another introvert here. Seem to be many of us here in er land. Could it be introverts have a harder time adjusting to cube city? Just a thought.

I want to answer. But where is the cheat-cheat to the abbreviations? :)

INFJ. Not a very common one. I used to test as INTJ, but I guess I'm getting more emotional as I get older. ;)

DW and I are both ISTJ. Some of our relatives think we're weird. But we're comfortable with each other.

On wanting time alone, this t-shirt for motorcycle riders resonates:

"...and as I shifted into 6th, I couldn't remember a thing she said."

Back
Top Bottom