Photo op over New York

Dex: Sorry, but I'm a little slow on the uptake. Clue me in.

The post was about if G. Bush was still president how would the news media present the story. I was include the words I listed. I wasn't addressing global warming directly.

I
3. Dex, I'm so tired of hearing about global warming. You sound like Al Gore. Give me a break and put it to bed.

"It's not called "global warming", its now called "climate change".......;) Up here in Wisconsin, we have had more snow and rain and cold weather in the past 4 years than I can remember.

Everytime I am shoveling out another 10+ inches of snow, I think I should invite Al Gore up to my house and shove him facefirst into a snowbank......:D

Give me a break! We are spending the country into the poor house, swine flue is about to kill half the population, and Arlan Specter just turned Democrat! And, the most important discussion we can come up with is someone approved a flyover NYC and the news did not reach every citizen.

:LOL::LOL:

DOD says, we don't deal with no stinkin' FARs. They are for the poor sop who strays into DC's restricted airspace, so we can scare the pi$$ out of them by flying fighter jets 10' above their canopy.

DOD says, we don't deal with no stinkin' FARs. They are for the poor sop who strays into DC's restricted airspace, so we can scare the pi$$ out of them by flying fighter jets 10' above their canopy.

Top Gun their butts........:)

Dang, OP, you got me with another bait and switch thread title: "photo op over New York" I'm still looking for your vacation pictures high above the city. Got pix?

A little factual info.

The FAA memo regarding the sightseeing/photo op of flyby. The aviation community is none too happy either.

"The information in this document is considered FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY, and should only be shared with persons with a need to know. Information in this document shall not be released to the public or media."

In-f-ing-credible

"The information in this document is considered FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY, and should only be shared with persons with a need to know. Information in this document shall not be released to the public or media."

In-f-ing-credible

Live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom