Photo Sharing Thread II

Here are a couple of pan shots from our resort in Guaymas MX on the Sea of Cortez when we were driving down to PV.

Attachments

• CIMG2154.jpg
    CIMG2154.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG2155.jpg
    CIMG2155.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 9
Nice!

MX west coast (including Baja California) sure has some gorgeous coastal scenery!

Audrey

I'm not a good photographer. I take tons of photos and most of them are just plain awful. Here are a couple I took of my cat Eddie I don't think are too bad. Got lucky I guess. The sun and shadows on his fur make them kinda interesting. He is a pretty boy and such a loving little guy.

Attachments

• Sun King 2.JPG
    Sun King 2.JPG
    384.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Sun King 3.JPG
    Sun King 3.JPG
    364.7 KB · Views: 1
White-eyed vireo
white-eyed vireo.jpg
these little rascals are usually hard to photograph, but this guy was on his/her nest in a bush right next to the sidewalk.

Thanks to both of you, these are outstanding photos!

Ha

Hummingbird

Hummingbird in the backyard

Attachments

• P5080014.JPG
    P5080014.JPG
    245.5 KB · Views: 1
Great photos. The detail in the close-ups is just amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 11
i was gone for a week on business and was doing some work in the yard after i got home. i found a worm and i thought i would show my wife and maybe throw it on her. she came to the front door and after seeing the worm said, "oooohh, is it show and tell?! i'll be right back." this is what she came back with. apparently she doesn't get the vacuum out to clean the rugs often enough...

lizard.jpg

These are great (I love the peacocks!) and you've all inspired me to find out when the next classes start at the local Center for Photography. I am finally going to learn how to use my Sony DSLR. :)

I'm not a good photographer. I take tons of photos and most of them are just plain awful. Here are a couple I took of my cat Eddie I don't think are too bad. Got lucky I guess. The sun and shadows on his fur make them kinda interesting. He is a pretty boy and such a loving little guy.

He is gorgeous. He looks so happy and calm. These are wonderful photos.

Hmmm - that looks like one of those garden spiders. The web usually has a zig-zag design running vertically near the center.

They're pretty big spiders, and I've enjoyed watching them around the house. They make these freaky vase-shaped egg cases. Argiope aurantia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What I can't figure out is what it caught!

Audrey

Wow. Looks like Audrey nailed the I.D. again. Wikipedia says females range from 19mm to 28mm. That must be the body only. This sucker was almost as big as my hand. It is eating a grasshopper. Sorry the photo isn't sharp. It was windy.

Back
Top Bottom