Poll: Did you answer this poll?

Did you answer this poll?

• Yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I just want to see if anyone gives the wrong answer. I did NOT select the 'show poster' box, that could be mean, not what I intended at all..:LOL:

Last edited:
That is so funny but I wonder how brains work so differently in this case.

How are you defining "answer" in this case?

How are you defining "answer" in this case?

Responding to the poll, 3 people have answered incorrectly so far...

Though I was only trying to amuse.

Not only did I not answer the poll....I didn't even link to the thread!

Please ignore this reply.

Responding to the poll, 3 people have answered incorrectly so far...

Though I was only trying to amuse.

I can't go back in time, so I'm not sure which answer had 3 responses at the time you posted. And I am truly curious as to which answer you consider to be incorrect.

I answered "No" after careful consideration. The question is "Did you answer this poll?" That is past tense. So at the time, I had not yet answered the poll, so I had to vote "No". And I did not chop down the cherry tree. If it would allow me to vote again, I would now correctly answer "Yes".

Is that how Quantum Mechanics works? Two right answers?

-ERD50

I answered "No" after careful consideration. The question is "Did you answer this poll?" That is past tense. So at the time, I had not yet answered the poll, so I had to vote "No". And I did not chop down the cherry tree. If it would allow me to vote again, I would now correctly answer "Yes".

-ERD50

I think he's got you there. The poll should have read: "Are you in the process of answering this poll?"

Kind of like this:

http://youtu.be/j4XT-l-_3y0

[-]Determined killjoys aren't "we"[/-] Were you able to laugh before you started plotting? Sheeeeeeesh...

Very good there, ERD50!

The OP did not give me a choice I would be happy with, therefore I have not answered, and never will. :angel:

Now, let me ask you a similar question (it is not my original idea).

"Is the answer to this question a No?"

You've been a member of this board for four years, and you expect us to be able to give a simple "Yes" or "No" answer?

I haven't even figured out whether to add my home equity into my net worth because I'm still trying to decide whether I should pay off the mortgage.

But I just wanted to get this post in before the thread turns political and the moderators have to close it...

You've been a member of this board for four years, and you expect us to be able to give a simple "Yes" or "No" answer?

I haven't even figured out whether to add my home equity into my net worth because I'm still trying to decide whether I should pay off the mortgage.

But I just wanted to get this post in before the thread turns political and the moderators have to close it...
Yes

That was fun 62% of the time...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom