Poll:Do you wear a watch?

Do you wear a watch?

• Yes

Votes: 105 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 56.4%

• Total voters
Watches are watches, phones are phones, and computers are computers. Each have limitations when combined into one device. I have at least one of each.

Everytime I see someone pull out a phone to check the time, I think of a late 19th century train conductor.

Last edited:
Everytime I see someone pull out a phone to check the time, I think of a late 19th century train conductor.
:LOL: They need to start selling chains so it's easier to pull the phone out of the pocket!

The most expensive watch I ever bought was about $100, and I have two at that price point (different brands -- one rugged, one dressy). I generally only wear a watch when traveling (a little paranoid about airplane schedules), but occasionally wear one around town.

That said, I'm intrigued by the Apple watch, and I suspect I might buy one someday.

Nope, I haven't needed a watch since pre-ER, although I did continue to wear one for a while thereafter 'til it died. If I really feel like I need to know what time it is, which is extremely seldom, there is usually a clock around somewhere.

haven't worn one since I retired; use my phone. Have worn my retirement watch (with dead battery - heh) couple times for dress up. BUT, in my house, between clocks or devices with the time, you can tell time from almost anywhere

Back
Top Bottom